It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, not sure what to choose.

Guess I'll go with Splice.

Can I get that as my last request please?
cardangrille: Can I request Unlock the King 3?
Granted.
Clairsentient: Could I have Still Life and Mountain?
Granted.
drxenija: Wow, not sure what to choose.

Guess I'll go with Splice.

Can I get that as my last request please?
Granted.
many thanks to PMgamer ,Catac1ysm and finkle for gw
Thanks finkleroy, Liverpoolfanster, DoryaMish7, slurredprey and grynn.
I would like to ask for the Contagion :)
erbello: I would like to ask for the Contagion :)
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and BrickBat_lvl2 :)
Thank you Liverpoolfanster and finkleroy for Unlock the King 3!
Thank you PMPMGamer, Navagon, and finkleroy for the games.
low rated
Hi, can I get Vampire: The Masquarade - Bloodlines?
surrgud: Hi, can I get Vampire: The Masquarade - Bloodlines?
You have the wrong idea about this thread. You should probably read the opening post at https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_nongog_edition_remastered_redux/post1
surrgud: Hi, can I get Vampire: The Masquarade - Bloodlines?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
slurredprey: My bad... I actually meant to say Hello Neighbour Hide and Seek, but never mind, I was over the limit...

Thanks to SylvanFae for Potatoman Seeks the Troof, PMPMGamer for Twin Sector, A.Ryan for WWII Panzer Claws and Korotan for Super Hexagon!!!

Huge thanks to finkleroy as well for managing the giveaway, and to Damon18 for updating the spreadsheet!!!

Also, there are 500 pages now! (at least when it's 20 posts a page)
zaMNal: Many thanks to JacZarate, Lone_Scout, PMPMGamer, Lionel212008 and of course finkleroy for their generosity and dedication!
Outriders: I'd like to thank PMPMGamer for UFO, JacZarate for Earth 2160, Catac1ysm for World War II and finkleroy.
ppdouble: many thanks to PMgamer ,Catac1ysm and finkle for gw
CervelloYM: Thank you PMPMGamer, Navagon, and finkleroy for the games.
You're very welcome, enjoy with games! :)
high rated
Hello everyone,
Time for stats for July 2021 here at the Community Giveaway - Non-GOG Edition!
Which can be checked at the usual address with the August sheet too

123 Non-Daggered Games Given Away
+
47 Daggered Games/DLC Given Away
for a grand total of 170 Titles!!

A total of 61 unique users have been made happy by the Community

Thanks to all donors for their generosity and to finkleroy for... well I don't have to explain why

Gratz everyone!
Post edited August 04, 2021 by Damon18
There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of August count toward the total monthly limit of 5 non-daggered keys + 7 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jdkcXv9_h00durezSDpmX41ZDcIvwyy0tfOnaBa0nzc/edit?usp=sharing