It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you, slurredprey, an anonymous donor, and Damon18 for Betrayer, Haimrick, and the World's Dawn respectively. Also a big thank you to finkleroy for hosting the giveaway and his commitment. Much appreciated.
Thank you Rsgames246 and finkleroy for Lucius III.
if my calculations are correct this time, I have one more request slot. so may I close it with Spoiler Alert? it seems fun.
May I ask for Shutter 2 and Distrust:Polar Survival?
May I ask for Terrian Saga: KR-17 and Earth 2160 (dagger)?
Could I have Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead and Potatoman Seeks the Troof?
If I have any requests left, I'd like to ask for Earth 2160 and Fluffy Horde from the daggered list, please. Thanks
Well since it's dagger & blacked & I'm Canadian not Russian... could I give the Xbox Game Pass for PC (3 Month Subscription) a try & see if it works?
I would like to ask for Frog detective and killing floor 2
LynXsh: if my calculations are correct this time, I have one more request slot. so may I close it with Spoiler Alert? it seems fun.
Granted.
Jarik12.3: May I ask for Shutter 2 and Distrust:Polar Survival?
Granted.
PMPMGamer: May I ask for Terrian Saga: KR-17 and Earth 2160 (dagger)?
Granted.
CervelloYM: Could I have Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead and Potatoman Seeks the Troof?
Granted.
DellJennin667: If I have any requests left, I'd like to ask for Earth 2160 and Fluffy Horde from the daggered list, please. Thanks
Granted.
JunglePredator: Well since it's dagger & blacked & I'm Canadian not Russian... could I give the Xbox Game Pass for PC (3 Month Subscription) a try & see if it works?
Granted.
happywinner: I would like to ask for Frog detective and killing floor 2
Granted.
thank you, Rosalumina, for this fun game!
and thank you, our beloved finkleroy, for being this awesome! and congrats on the 10k get!
The Xbox 3 month pass is indeed Russian only; thanks for letting me try though.
Post edited July 31, 2021 by JunglePredator
Thanks to JacZarate and wizbro_
I'd like to ask for Party Parkade and Super Inefficient Golf from the daggered games.
Thanks to Cymepa and Damon18 for the donation and finkleroy for keeping track of all this!

Have a nice weekend all of you :)