It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"China" returned 12 posts
Clear search criteria
Humble Monthly - Region information

December 2019 Humble Monthly

SOULCALIBUR VI is currently restricted in Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, & Timor-Leste.

November 2019 Humble Monthly

Call of Duty®: WII is currently restricted in China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan.

Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy and Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy are also restricted in Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan.

September 2019 Humble Monthly

Squad (Early Access) is currently restricted in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.

June 2019 Humble Monthly

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Battle Edition is currently restricted in China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), Sudan, Belarus, Eritrea & Venezuela.

February 2019 Humble Monthly

Tom Clancy's The Division™ is currently restricted in Kosovo, Syria, Burma, South Sudan, Iran, and North Korea.

January 2019 Humble Monthly

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition and Project CARS 2 are currently restricted in Japan.

Project CARS 2 is also currently restricted in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Timor, Laos, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, China, Korea (North and South), Hong Kong, Macao, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, and Taiwan.
Korotan: Agree. I think already to the next time I can make a giveaway. Gonna team up with Makotolia or another native chinese GoG member to donate them to chinese players so they stay at home and have at least a long lasting DRM Free game.
GameRager: Sounds like a good idea(I'm guessing it's due to the virus spreading through the area so you want to help give them something to cheer them up a bit?)...I wish you all the best of luck with that btw.

(I'd help out as well but money is sadly tight atm....I might do something next month, though)
We (I’m from China) are indeed all stranded at home during this period, to prevent further spreading of the virus, and only go out for buying life necessities. I lived in a less infested city, but even here, people are all wearing masks and reduce their outdoor activities to a minimum. It’s Spring Festival in China now, a period during which Chinese people are supposed to visit their family and friends (think of Christmas in western countries), but now this pandemic changes it all. The fight against the virus is hot in Wuhan and some bigger cities, as for people in the other places, while it may sound funny, keeping good mood and staying sane while staying at home may be a more real challenge;) , since we have been in this state for half a month, and it’s still gonna continue according to our doctors and scientists.
But no worries, (not sure if this sounds funny to you guys) we see staying at home as taking part in fighting the virus, and there are quite some people doing funny things and take funny videos at home and share them online to cheer themselves and others up. Things can be tougher for students though, as they have to take online lessons and do extra homework ;)
And again, thanks to Korotan for showing kindness in this difficult time :)
Makotolia: We (I’m from China) are indeed all stranded at home during this period, to prevent further spreading of the virus, and only go out for buying life necessities. I lived in a less infested city, but even here, people are all wearing masks and reduce their outdoor activities to a minimum. It’s Spring Festival in China now, a period during which Chinese people are supposed to visit their family and friends (think of Christmas in western countries), but now this pandemic changes it all. The fight against the virus is hot in Wuhan and some bigger cities, as for people in the other places, while it may sound funny, keeping good mood and staying sane while staying at home may be a more real challenge;) , since we have been in this state for half a month, and it’s still gonna continue according to our doctors and scientists.

But no worries, (not sure if this sounds funny to you guys) we see staying at home as taking part in fighting the virus, and there are quite some people doing funny things and take funny videos at home and share them online to cheer themselves and others up. Things can be tougher for students though, as they have to take online lessons and do extra homework ;)
And again, thanks to Korotan for showing kindness in this difficult time :)
It sucks to hear you guys cannot go out much during such a time of year, but i'm glad some of you are doing well and tying to make the most of it while staying safe. :)
GameRager: Yup. TBH, though, I wish I could do much more....but sadly my viral stopping skills extend only as far as killing zombies in resident evil/killing floor/etc :| o.0
Makotolia: We all wish we could do more :)
I wish you the best mate, everyone in China. They're closing off borders so people cannot leave either, and if you are in Wuhan, you're in complete lockdown. It is chaotic.
Makotolia: We all wish we could do more :)
drxenija: I wish you the best mate, everyone in China. They're closing off borders so people cannot leave either, and if you are in Wuhan, you're in complete lockdown. It is chaotic.
Yeah, things in Wuhan is much worse. We are only wearing masks, but the doctors and nurses there have to wear full-covering protection for hours. They are some truly brave souls, I’d say, risking their lives for others’. And also thank you, friend, for your kind words:)
big thanks to finkleroy!

Can I have Velocibox and Social Justice Warriors?
Makotolia: I'd like to nominate drxenija for Quest of Dungeons (main list) if they are still interested in it (seem to read from somewhere that they want this game).

As for my own, may I have 88 Heroes and VVVVVV (main list), and Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty (update list)?
thank you for being so considerate! unfortunately, I have my eyes on another game on the list for a long time so I have to use my request for another game. Thank you for having me in your thoughts! How is everything in China now? I heard the cases have slowed down.
Post edited April 06, 2020 by drxenija
drxenija: thank you for being so considerate! unfortunately, I have my eyes on another game on the list for a long time so I have to use my request for another game. Thank you for having me in your thoughts! How is everything in China now? I heard the cases have slowed down.
You are welcome! It’s totally understandable that you notice something of higher priority to you :)
And yes, situation here is much better than months ago, and I’d even say that I hope that it’ll get better soon for other countries and regions also, just as it does here in China :)
And check this new update!

As for the new update, may I have Shenmue I & II?
May I please have Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China?

So glad to see that was up for grabs, I've been planning to get it for years now but never got around!
AWG43: May I have a copy of American Fugitive please?
Granted.
51nikopol: May I have the FRAMED Collection, please.
Granted.
nevarRed: Could I get Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide?
Granted.
Mugiwarah: may i ask for Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek
Granted.
kmonster: I'm interested in Syberia 3.
Granted.
zejango: I can also request these DLCs for AI War: Fleet Command:
AI War: Children of Neinzul (DLC)
AI War: Light of the Spire (DLC)
AI War: The Zenith Remnant (DLC)
Granted.
Paulo_Moura69: I woul like to request GRIP: Combat Racing.
Granted.
JakobFel: May I please have Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China?

So glad to see that was up for grabs, I've been planning to get it for years now but never got around!
Granted.
zlaywal: Phew, Through the Darkest of Times would be it. Thanks
Granted.
Makotolia: Hi, may I have FTL: Faster Than Light (update, non-daggered)?
Granted.
NickZah: May I have Bound By Flame?
Granted.
cardangrille: Could I request Card Hog?
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and Waldschatten for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China!
Can I have Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China (Uplay) and Deponia: The Complete Journey?
GoodOlG: Can I have Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China (Uplay) and Deponia: The Complete Journey?
Granted.