It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blastradius: I’d like to say thank you to ciemnogrodzianin for In Other Waters (...)
Have a nice play!
Thanks Damon18 for xcode: embryo!
May I ask for Niche - A genetics survival game and Super LOH from the main list, and Murazu from the update list?
May I ask for ENDLESS Space - Definitive Edition from the daggered games, please? Thank you.
Can I request a copy of Murazu from the daggered list?
Melinho85: May I please have Poöf and Skara - The Blade Remains
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Many thanks to finkleroy and PMPMGamer for Tower 57!

Can I also ask for Depths of Fear :: Knossos (daggered)?
Granted.
drxenija: Can I ask for Miner Wars Arena?
Granted.
Drakon1590: Hello finkleroy.

If I may, I would like to make my request for non-daggered games, "Jack Orlando: Director's Cut" and "The Journey Down: Chapter Three" from main list, and if it is possible, two games from update list "Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt" and "Blood Knights", if not, than one of these two games.
The limit is one non-daggered key + one daggered key per update round, so I'll grant all of those games except Blood Knights.
slurredprey: May I ask for Niche - A genetics survival game and Super LOH from the main list, and Murazu from the update list?
Granted.
DoryaMish7: May I ask for ENDLESS Space - Definitive Edition from the daggered games, please? Thank you.
Granted.
cardangrille: Can I request a copy of Murazu from the daggered list?
Granted.
Thanks to Catac1ysm for Murazu, A. Ryan for Super LOH and to Not_you for Niche! And as always, thanks to finkleroy for running the giveaway!
Thank you to finkleroy and Catac1ysm for Murazu!
Thank you, 01kipper and finkleroy
Melinho85: May I please have Poöf and Skara - The Blade Remains
finkleroy: Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Many thanks to finkleroy and PMPMGamer for Tower 57!

Can I also ask for Depths of Fear :: Knossos (daggered)?
drxenija: Can I ask for Miner Wars Arena?
Drakon1590: Hello finkleroy.

If I may, I would like to make my request for non-daggered games, "Jack Orlando: Director's Cut" and "The Journey Down: Chapter Three" from main list, and if it is possible, two games from update list "Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt" and "Blood Knights", if not, than one of these two games.
finkleroy: The limit is one non-daggered key + one daggered key per update round, so I'll grant all of those games except Blood Knights.
slurredprey: May I ask for Niche - A genetics survival game and Super LOH from the main list, and Murazu from the update list?
DoryaMish7: May I ask for ENDLESS Space - Definitive Edition from the daggered games, please? Thank you.
cardangrille: Can I request a copy of Murazu from the daggered list?
THANKS Finkleroy and PMPMGamer ...
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
thank you everyone for donating and sharing games!
Post edited August 31, 2021 by drxenija
May I ask for Kelvin and the Infamous Machine, please?
AB2012: May I ask for Kelvin and the Infamous Machine, please?
Granted.

A final reminder that the limit has been temporarily increased to a total of 5 non-daggered keys + 7 daggered keys for August only. The limit will revert to the normal 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys for September.
For the round 2 update, can i request Little Racers STREET?