It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh wow people are fast.
Then I'd like to request following games
Smoke and sacrifice
Zeno clash 2
Many many thanks to Treasure for the games and also thanks to finkleroy and Damon18.
kusumahendra: Oh wow people are fast.
Smoke and sacrifice
Zeno clash 2
Granted. For some reason, Zeno Clash 2 was on the list of available games, but I don't actually have a key for it. I'm really sorry about that. I have no idea how it happened.
Many thanks to Liverpoolfanster and finkleroy for Niffelheim!
Thanks a lot to bjgamer, PMPMGamer and finkleroy!
Thank you to Rsgames246 for Combat Wings, PMPMGamer for Betrayer and Blood Knights and to slurredprey for Poöf.

Lastly, thanks to finkleroy for tirelessly running the giveaway.
I’d like to say thank you to ciemnogrodzianin for In Other Waters, PMPMGamer for Droplitz, and finkleroy for being the giveaway master.
kusumahendra: Oh wow people are fast.
Smoke and sacrifice
Zeno clash 2
finkleroy: Granted. For some reason, Zeno Clash 2 was on the list of available games, but I don't actually have a key for it. I'm really sorry about that. I have no idea how it happened.
No problem at all, don't worry about it :)
Thank you Cymepa for donating Smoke and Sacrifice and Finkleroy for managing this awesome GA
A special thank you to grynn who contacted me to provide another game, Three Dead Zed, in place of the duplicate keys.
Thank you to anon for Shadows Awakening and to Cymepa for Dungeons 2.
drxenija: Thank you Liverpoolfanster and frogthroat and finkleroy! :)
DoryaMish7: Huge thanks to frogthroat and, as always finkleroy!
Lone_Scout: Thanks frogthroat for the gift and Mr. Ryan for the logistics :D
JacZarate: Many thanks to frogthroat and finkleroy for the Last Oasis game. Thank you! :D
Paulo_Moura69: Thank you finkleroy and frogthroat for Levelhead.
You're all most welcome. Enjoy!
Thank you finkleroy, swr2048, PMPMGamer, and BrickBat_lvl2.
Many thanks to PMPMGamer for Bridge Constructor Medieval.
Thank you to finkleroy and RavenCrowwise for Alchemist Adventure.
Thank you so much finkleroy, mrkgnao for Last Inua and slurredprey for Leviathan: Warships! :)