It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since Super Mr Kake was taken, I'd like to ask for Rising Dusk instead if I can, please
cardangrille: Since Super Mr Kake was taken, I'd like to ask for Rising Dusk instead if I can, please
Granted.
Thank you to Navagon and to finkleroy for Rising Dusk!
deleted
Post edited July 01, 2020 by JakobFel
JakobFel: Howdy! May I have Dead Age, Little Big Adventure - Enhanced Edition, Turbo Pug 3D and Shadowrun Returns?
You're going to be asked to pick 2 of those first three since you've already got 1 of your non-daggered picks for the month.
On this giveaway? I could have sworn I only picked one non-daggered game between the GOG and non-GOG giveaways, which was Alan Wake on the GOG giveaway. Oh well, I'll delete the old one and makee a new, edited one, I suppose.

EDIT: Ah, found the one you're referring to. I forgot that I grabbed that as I grabbed it by suggestion of a friend and we haven't gotten around to giving it a go lol
Post edited July 01, 2020 by JakobFel
Thanks to TheMonkofDestiny's reminder, I've corrected my request. May I have Dead Age, Little Big Adventure - Enhanced Edition and Shadowrun Returns, please?

Sorry for forgetting about the game I asked for earlier in the month. Like I said, I got it because a friend suggested I should get it but we haven't gotten around to playing it yet so I totally forgot that it was this month and I must have forgotten to write it down.
Thank you both finkleroy and Crackpot.756 for Action Henk.
Thank you to argamasa and finkleroy for Test your Knowledge: Cities.
JakobFel: Thanks to TheMonkofDestiny's reminder, I've corrected my request. May I have Dead Age, Little Big Adventure - Enhanced Edition and Shadowrun Returns, please?

Sorry for forgetting about the game I asked for earlier in the month. Like I said, I got it because a friend suggested I should get it but we haven't gotten around to playing it yet so I totally forgot that it was this month and I must have forgotten to write it down.
Granted.
Thanks Cymepa for Dead Age and Little Big Adventure, as well as Sagara-san for Shadowrun Returns and, of course, finkleroy for the giveaway!
I'd like to request CryoFall and Endless Space - Collection (daggered), please.
high rated
ariaspi: I'd like to request CryoFall and Endless Space - Collection (daggered), please.
Granted.
Many thanks to finkleroy for maintaining the giveaway, to A.Ryan for the CryoFall and to te_lanus for the Endless Space - Collection. :)
Thank you zeogold for better late than dead and Cymepa for Dungeon Souls and Dirt Rally!