It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Navagon and Lone_Scout!

I'm a stickman fan so I would like to ask for Stickman Wars!

On top, Whispering Willows, Slayone, and Shadowrun returns before I miss the midnight again like last month.

Cheers!
finkleroy: Normally there are two, and occasionally three, updates per month. This month there will only be one. Normally I wouldn't announce how many updates there will be, but I figured it's a good idea to let everyone know because one update in a month is extremely unusual. A first, if memory serves. That's not to say that there aren't quite a few keys waiting in the wings. There are.
Thanks for the notification. That is unprecedented, quite the surprise. You never fail to surprise :)
It is also a nice bookmark divide near the half year cutoff.

Mates, it felt like we were wishing each other Merry Christmas just yesterday. I cannot believe it is already been half a year and still going strong!

Thanks to finkleroy and all of us here in the big GOG family together :)
Thank you so much finkleroy and zeogold for Bet On Soldier! :)
drxenija: Thanks to Navagon and Lone_Scout!

I'm a stickman fan so I would like to ask for Stickman Wars!

On top, Whispering Willows, Slayone, and Shadowrun returns before I miss the midnight again like last month.

Cheers!
Granted.
Thanks to Finkleroy, A.Ryan, Sagara-san, NickZah, and Sagara-San!
Thanks you Impaler26 and finkleroy for Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
Thanks Catac1ysm and finkleroy for Knights and Merchants.
I'm interested in Coffin Dodgers and MechaNika.
kmonster: I'm interested in Coffin Dodgers and MechaNika.
Granted.
finkleroy: Normally there are two, and occasionally three, updates per month. This month there will only be one. Normally I wouldn't announce how many updates there will be, but I figured it's a good idea to let everyone know because one update in a month is extremely unusual. A first, if memory serves. That's not to say that there aren't quite a few keys waiting in the wings. There are.
it's super nice to warn us about this unique update of the month. The list is long it will be good.
Nothing for me thank you, I haven't finished the previous ones yet
kmonster: I'm interested in Coffin Dodgers and MechaNika.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to Damon18 for Coffin Dodgers and to surfer1260 for MechaNika !
Thank you BeatriceElysia & finkleroy!
Many thanks to finkleroy and Cymepa for 3 Stars of Destiny!
Hi!
May I have "Bitcoin Collector: Spinners Attack" and "The Last Leviathan" ?

Thanks!
Levitan17: Hi!
May I have "Bitcoin Collector: Spinners Attack" and "The Last Leviathan" ?

Thanks!
Granted.