It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Nex Machina? Thank you!
Could I ask for Enslaved: Odyssey to the West please? I've been curious about it for a little while.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks to lostlittlegnome and finkleroy for Moonlighter! :)

I also saw you already gave away 5.000+ keys... Jeez, that's madness! Thanks for keeping this going for so long!
high rated
RonianAT: May I ask for Nex Machina? Thank you!
Granted.
Treasure: Could I ask for Enslaved: Odyssey to the West please? I've been curious about it for a little while.
Thanks in advance.
Granted.
Thanks you very much finkleroy and lostlittlegnome for Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition!
Aww too late for that amazing update, well can i ask for Bendy and the Ink Machine please? Thanks for sharing like always!
A.Ryan: Aww too late for that amazing update, well can i ask for Bendy and the Ink Machine please? Thanks for sharing like always!
Granted.
Thank you lostlittlegnome for Nex Machina. I was looking forward to it a long time.
Great update! May I have Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell?
Same words here, thanks you lostlittlegnome for Bendy, one of my wishlisted horror games :) and ofc to Fink fot keep this thread alive, Thanks guys!
Thanks to lostlittlegnome for Shenmue I & II!
greeklover: Great update! May I have Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell?
Granted.
Is it still possible to have Hollow Knight, please?
Dogmaus: Is it still possible to have Hollow Knight, please?
Granted.
May I have Prison Architect?