It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hello!
I am craving for Mount and Blade 2 : Bannerlord.
Thanks (so so much) in advance if it comes to a miracle *w*
Post edited April 02, 2020 by DonZekane
DonZekane: Hello!
I am craving for Mount and Blade 2 : Bannerlord.
Thanks (so so much) in advance if it comes to a miracle *w*
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
May I go out on a limb (or maybe even past the limb onto a vine?) and request Half Life 5? I hear it is all the best parts of HL 2 mixed with all the best parts of HL3**, and combined makes a game more along the lines of "Whole Life 2.5" (made by Evlav). Oh, and I'd appreciate the GOG version if possible?

**The less said about HL4, the better. Suffice it to say that it was a massive flop.

tone change:
Cheers everyone, and stay safe out there!

Also, thank you very much to everyone who is involved in this giveaway; from the givers; to those who run this and keep track of who gets what; to the receivers for providing homes for these digital keys; to those in chat who help others or are generally pleasant to others; to you, dear Gentle Reader, for making it so far into this post without giving up, to those who help foster a sense of community here, and to everyone else who has taken part or who will take part in some way in the future--you are appreciated

May grace, mercy, peace, and other blessings be given to you all.
Post edited April 02, 2020 by Microfish_1
Thank you A.Ryan for donating Dead Age and thank you finkleroy for keeping the giveaways going. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves and staying safe.
May I ask for these daggered games please?
Deponia complete
Planets under attack
Regular human Basketball
Thank you! :)
RonianAT: May I ask for these daggered games please?
Deponia complete
Planets under attack
Regular human Basketball
Thank you! :)
Granted.
I'd like Pang Adventures please.
May I request following adventure games (non-daggered) please?
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
The Last Door - Collector's Edition
The Ship - Complete Pack

Thank you very much!
A big thank you to PMPMgamer for Planets under Attack and MaxFulvus for Deponia Complete for the donations.

Also to my fellow Austrian Korotan: danke, bleib so leiwand und großzügig,! :) (Regular Human Basketball)

Please everyone stay at home if you can and stay save.
high rated
themazingness: I'd like Pang Adventures please.
Granted.
zaMNal: May I request following adventure games (non-daggered) please?
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
The Last Door - Collector's Edition
The Ship - Complete Pack

Thank you very much!
Granted.
Special thanks to finkleroy, Cymepa (x2) and an anonymous donor for gifting cool adventure games.
RonianAT: A big thank you to PMPMgamer for Planets under Attack and MaxFulvus for Deponia Complete for the donations.

Also to my fellow Austrian Korotan: danke, bleib so leiwand und großzügig,! :) (Regular Human Basketball)

Please everyone stay at home if you can and stay save.
You're very welcome, enjoy! :)
zaMNal: Special thanks to finkleroy, Cymepa (x2) and an anonymous donor for gifting cool adventure games.
You're most welcome, have fun :)
May I request Quarantine?

Don't know if that will make the time in isolation better or worse... but feel I should be playing this nonetheless.
high rated
kai2: May I request Quarantine?

Don't know if that will make the time in isolation better or worse... but feel I should be playing this nonetheless.
Granted.