It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWG43: Actually, I requested the key for a friend. So I hope his pocket is big enough for this game. Thank you for your generosity :)
gixgox: AWG43' Kingdom:
Population +1
gixgox' Kingdom
Prosperity +1 ;)
Thank you very much ciemnogrodzianin for Wizardy 6/7, Impaler26 for Wizardry 8, swr2048 for LEGO LOTR and of course zeogold for running and managing everything!
May I request the following:
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
Patrician III
Scrap Garden

Thank you.
Hi. Is it still January in your time zone? I would like to ask Behonder as a third non-GOG game for that month.
LootHunter: Hi. Is it still January in your time zone? I would like to ask Behonder as a third non-GOG game for that month.
It is - for like 5 more hours at that.
May I request Caesar 3?

May I request for Zero Escape for steam?
I've been a Spike Chunsoft fan lately since finishing danganronpa 1 and 2. The series is phenomenal !
Still saving up for 3 but that's a big one to ask for, so my hope isn't high for getting 3 from someone.
Zero Escape is cheaper :)

Thanks for reading
Post edited February 01, 2019 by drxenija
May I get the three Data Hacker Games?
drxenija: May I request for Zero Escape for steam?
I've been a Spike Chunsoft fan lately since finishing danganronpa 1 and 2. The series is phenomenal !
Still saving up for 3 but that's a big one to ask for, so my hope isn't high for getting 3 from someone.
Zero Escape is cheaper :)

Thanks for reading
This thread isn't for asking people to buy you expensive games from Steam. I suggest you take the time to read the opening post, and you'll get an idea of how it actually works.
may i request Steamworld Heist, Race the Sun and Dino D-Day if not taken already?
*Edit: Disregard my SPACECOM request - while trying to organize my library, I found I already had it. Now, I feel like a tool.
Post edited February 01, 2019 by RetiredBard
high rated
triock: I'd like to ask for March of the Living & Replica. Thank you.
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for Caravan. Thanks!
finkleroy: I'd like to request ARMA: Cold War Assault and Super 3-D Noah's Ark.
FireDrakeZ: Hello, before January ends, I would like to request Skulls of the Shogun and Kill the Bad Guy(daggered) for January please.
RickyAndersen: May I request the following:
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
Patrician III
Scrap Garden

Thank you.
LootHunter: Hi. Is it still January in your time zone? I would like to ask Behonder as a third non-GOG game for that month.
Kelefane: May I request Caesar 3?

Korotan: May I get the three Data Hacker Games?
SkelettalAngel: may i request Steamworld Heist, Race the Sun and Dino D-Day if not taken already?
All granted.
Thank you!!
Thank you elizabethlucett & greyhat for the games and zeo & finkleroy for managing this thread.
Thanks to ofthenexus and 01kipper for the donated games and zeogold for hosting this thread.