It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I please have Dead Age and RaidersSphere4th?
Thanks for your time zeo.
high rated
Kelefane: Thank you! For some reason I cannot contact you via my mobile phone on the chat box. But I was just curious about those two daggered games I mentioned? No big deal either way. I was just curious if they were left out for a reason :) thanks again!
Huh, sorry. Somehow I missed the edit on it when I was granting requests.

RedTechKnight: I would like to request:
- Steamworld Heist
- fault - milestone one
- ArmA Gold Edition
Kelefane: Can I request two daggered games? Orwell and Daemansgate? :) Thanks.
SkelettalAngel: may i request System shock 2?
pferreira1983: Hi,

Can I please request the game:

Bedlam

and any of the daggered games, all three if possible:

Prophecy I: The Viking Child

Lego The Hobbit

Alien Rampage

Thanks for doing this zeogold.
CervelloYM: May I please have Dead Age and RaidersSphere4th?
Thanks for your time zeo.
All granted.

Rosalumina: My weeb ways compel me to ask for fault - milestone one.
Beaten to it.
Many thanks!
Thank you to gixgox for Dead Age and to bler144 for the RaiderSphere.

Also thanks to zeogold and finkleroy for keeping the list of games neat and tidy.
CervelloYM: Thank you to gixgox for Dead Age and to bler144 for the RaiderSphere.

Also thanks to zeogold and finkleroy for keeping the list of games neat and tidy.
I hope you'll survive the zombie apocalypse. :)
Thanks, Zeo!

And many thanks to the mysterious, benevolent donor for Steamworld Heist, and to rlnonay for allowing me another opportunity to immerse myself in weebery, with fault - milestone one!
Just want to thank donators Rosalumina, Kazica and swr2048 for the games and zeogold for setting this all up. Thanks guys!
Does second post get updated every month once? Could you ask you zeogold to update it in European day zone?
Post edited January 22, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
high rated
BeatriceElysia: Does second post get updated every month once? Could you ask you zeogold to update it in European day zone?
Better still, Zeo and fink could just bring the keys to your house on a silver platter garnished with fine herbs and quails eggs at a time of your choosing...
BeatriceElysia: Does second post get updated every month once? Could you ask you zeogold to update it in European day zone?
Asbeau: Better still, Zeo and fink could just bring the keys to your house on a silver platter garnished with fine herbs and quails eggs at a time of your choosing...
LOL. around 10.a.m. PT is just enough for majority of users.
Hello, I would like to kindly ask for Crazy Machines 3, if still available.
Best regards :)
Asbeau: Better still, Zeo and fink could just bring the keys to your house on a silver platter garnished with fine herbs and quails eggs at a time of your choosing...
BeatriceElysia: LOL. around 10.a.m. PT is just enough for majority of users.
It would not be for people in the U.S. (particularly his time zone) at work or at school. And yes, he could do it on a weekend, but then some people are traveling or at activities or otherwise out for the day.

There's not really a singular answer. No matter what he does is going to be more convenient for some than for others. Ultimately, it's a volunteer-run giveaway.

/shrug
May I have Her Story, Super House of Dead Ninjas and Fistful of Guns, please?
hmmm. it seems like there're some homeless Skullgirls in your list. may I ask you to let 'em come with me? promise to treat 'em right.

ADD: oh, there's also the Hammerfight? really? may I have it as well?
Post edited January 26, 2019 by LynXsh
Yes, that sounds nice to me. I'll take this twice :)