It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could I snag Sheltered, Vermintide, and Talisman. As well as the daggered game Pathfinder Adventure.
could I ask for SONIC ADVENTURE 2: BATTLE and Etherlords I & II?
ZinkShecoat: Could I snag Sheltered, Vermintide, and Talisman. As well as the daggered game Pathfinder Adventure.
Well that is not a game but a dlc module for ingame lootboxes
I would like to request Cloudbuilt if it is still available.
May I request Major Mayhem, Tick's Tales, Dino Run, and daggered game The Culling of the Cows please?

Thanks.
Sorry for the delay! Huge thanks to:

bler144

Rosalumina

rlnonay

and ofc to zeo for keep this amazing thread alive one more year! Thanks a lot for sharing guys!

ps:LordMarlock u are very welcome pal, enjoy the documentary! Happy new year to all the users of the forum one more time!
I'd like to request Warlock of Firetop Mountain, please. Thank you.
Many thanks to Korotan, rlnonay for the games and zeogold and finkleroy for the hard work
If I could please request Sweet Girl Adventure to add to my collection of games removed from steam.
Could I have sheltered, please? Thanks!
ZinkShecoat: Could I snag Sheltered, Vermintide, and Talisman. As well as the daggered game Pathfinder Adventure.
Korotan: Well that is not a game but a dlc module for ingame lootboxes
Wait, what is what?
Many thank yous to bler144, DrLeatherface, Korotan for new games and to zeogold and finkleroy for keeping this giveaway up and alive.

Unfortunately, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Explorer Edition key has regional restrictions on Steam, and my friend could not activate it. So, I think, zeo will give it to a next one who requested Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Anyway, have a great 2019 guys and girls!
AWG43: Many thank yous to bler144, DrLeatherface, Korotan for new games and to zeogold and finkleroy for keeping this giveaway up and alive.

Unfortunately, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Explorer Edition key has regional restrictions on Steam, and my friend could not activate it. So, I think, zeo will give it to a next one who requested Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Anyway, have a great 2019 guys and girls!
Can I have Pathfinder Kingmaker Explorer Edition?

EDIT : sorry saw someone else had requested it before me, if he can't activate it I would like to be next in line
Post edited January 07, 2019 by greeklover
Korotan: Well that is not a game but a dlc module for ingame lootboxes
ZinkShecoat: Wait, what is what?
Pathfinder Adventure is a card game version of the adventure paths and the Pathfinder Adventures key at daggered is only useable if you already have the game because it only contains 40 boosterpacks for the game and not Pathfinder Adventures itself.
AWG43: Many thank yous to bler144, DrLeatherface, Korotan for new games and to zeogold and finkleroy for keeping this giveaway up and alive.

Your welcome and if you got the Pathfinder Kingmaker key from me then sorry. I got it for free over Humble Bundle annual subscription. In worst case it is only useable in Austria and then sorry I did not know of the region lock.
Post edited January 07, 2019 by Korotan
I’d like to thank zeogold for getting back to me about the Road to Gehenna DLC and to KnightW0lf for being nice enough to donate it. I’m excited to get to play out this expansion, those puzzles in the main game were tough but fair, I can only imagine how the expansion’s puzzles will be like.