It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you to the kind anonymous donor of DmC: Devil May Cry, thank you finkleroy for Sonic CD and to teorems for Sonic Adventure 2. I missed out on Sonic over the years and only played it on friends consoles. Salutes Captain Zeo

@Zeo could I also get the daggered Lego Lord of the Rings. I must have missed that GA, was it on Humble? I got the Hobbit version.
supplementscene: Thank you to the kind anonymous donor of DmC: Devil May Cry, thank you finkleroy for Sonic CD and to teorems for Sonic Adventure 2. I missed out on Sonic over the years and only played it on friends consoles. Salutes Captain Zeo

@Zeo could I also get the daggered Lego Lord of the Rings. I must have missed that GA, was it on Humble? I got the Hobbit version.
You're welcome. Have fun!
supplementscene: @Zeo could I also get the daggered Lego Lord of the Rings. I must have missed that GA, was it on Humble? I got the Hobbit version.
I think so. humble gave 2 lego games away.
Thank you triock for the game and zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Thank you ofthenexus for donating The Original Strife: Veteran Edition and Zeogold and finkleroy for managing this GA
Many thanks to rlnonay for Zombie Army Trilogy and Mega Man Legacy Collection, to Korotan for Immortal Redneck and to zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Thanks for the game DubConqueror and Zeo for running the community GA.
Huge thank you to zeo, to BeatriceElysia for The King's Bird, and to bler144 for TyranoBuilder and Roundabout and making this be a great start to 2019 for me!
rlnonay and zeogold, thank you both very much. Have a relaxing weekend.
Thanks to zeo and ofthenexus for tge Mega Man Collection! :D :D :D
I'd like to request Distrust please. Thank you.

And I also nominate foxworks for Astebreed.
Thanks rlnonay and zeogold!
Thank you zeo! And anonymus donor of RCR and Interplanetary.
Thank you rlnonay and zeo for Sorcery! Part 3 :)
Thanking Doc0075 yet again, this time for:
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition, and Galactic Civilizations III.

Cheers to our Puzzlemaster zeo, and his worthy assistant Finkleroy.