It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I please have Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide?
Busy busy.

Assuming the keys still work, I'd like to request the ringed and daggered Lego: Le Hobbit since I missed that when it was up on HB.

One other I might ask for if it lingers. (Do you have to? Do you have to?)

thanks!
Could I have The King's Bird, please? Thansk!
May I request Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure and Primordia if still avaiable?
Oh, and maybe also FATE: Undiscovered Realms? If some of these 3 become unavailable, may I request Steamworld Heist instead then?
New year, new wishes:

Old Man's Journey on Steam

Moon Hunters on Steam

Thanks to the donors and the 2 dealers.
high rated
finkleroy: Old Man's Journey
zlaywal: GTA 3 and Warhammer 40k Dawn of War for me please
AWG43: Hello!
May I ask for Space Hulk: Ascension, Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Primordia?
Falci: May I get:

Mega Man Legacy Collection
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Explorer Edition
arsalan12: May I request Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain, Ryse Son Of Rome?
PMPMGamer: May I ask for Zombie Army Trilogy, Mega Man Legacy Collection and Immortal Redneck?
Kaesemeister: I would like to ask for One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and Rocket League please.
51nikopol: May I request the games The Talos Principle and Botanicula.
LootHunter: I would like to ask Retro City Rampage DX and Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition.
bela555: May I have Legend of Grimrock 2 please? :)
tiredliger: May I ask for METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN and Eador: Genesis please. They look like games that I will enjoy playing. Thank you
Zadalon: May I have Project Cars 2 please?
MadyNora: May I have Sorcery! Part 3?
cardangrille: Could I ask for The King's Bird, Tyranobuilder Visual Novel Studio, and Roundabout, please?
goldfishfingers: Steredenn and Rebel Galaxy look really fun. Could I put in my request for them?
TT_TT_TT_TT: May i ask for Rocket League?
blastradius: Mytheon
No one but you
LostWinds 2:Winter of the Melodias

And the daggered : The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna as I’d love the DLC since I have the base game
Zadalon: Could I also request for WWE 2K16 as my second game? I d love to see the Stone Cold Steve Austin story
zejango: May I ask Never Alone Arctic Collection and Toybox Turbos, please?
kusumahendra: I'd like to request The Original Strife: Veteran Edition please. Thank you
supplementscene: Hi Zeo, could I please request DmC: Devil May Cry, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic CD. Thank You Sir
SpartanSloth: May I please have Betrayer and Bombshell, Zeo?
tomyam80: Edit: Oops, seems i missed that both copies were requested earlier. In that case i wld like 2 ask 4 WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01 instead. Thks again.
Sentinel26: May I please have Marvin's Mittens please? Thanks
Braggadar: I'd like to request:
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition (†)
Galactic Civilizations III (†)
(That's GalCiv 1 and 3. I don't need 2)
Thanks.
A.Ryan: Penarium

The Way

i edit for add to the request:

The black death
HoangMarcel: Can I have ARMA Cold War Assault? Never played ARMA before so I'd like to try it.
gvyop: I'm interrested in Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire.
LordMarlock: Revolution 25th Anniversary Documentary
Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack
nevarRed: Can I please have Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide?
bler144: Busy busy.

Assuming the keys still work, I'd like to request the ringed and daggered Lego: Le Hobbit since I missed that when it was up on HB.

One other I might ask for if it lingers. (Do you have to? Do you have to?)

thanks!
misteryo: Could I have The King's Bird, please? Thansk!
Makotolia: May I request Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure and Primordia if still avaiable?
Makotolia: Oh, and maybe also FATE: Undiscovered Realms? If some of these 3 become unavailable, may I request Steamworld Heist instead then?
gixgox: New year, new wishes:

Old Man's Journey on Steam

Moon Hunters on Steam

Thanks to the donors and the 2 dealers.
All granted.

zeogold:
Themken: I see BIS sells their games separately as either a Windows or a Linux/OSX version. My opinion of this behaviour is not fit for... SCREW THAT YOU MAGGOTS. So are all those ARMA games the Windows version?
No clue, I'm afraid.
Can I humbly request TyranoBuilder Visual Novel Studio, Beyond Eyes and Botanicula if still available please?

I'm going to have a blast writing an absolutely ridiculous visual novel..

Edit, ah bollocks, I see the visual novel creator has been grabbed :(
Post edited January 05, 2019 by DrLeatherface
Many thanks to an anonymous donor for Old Man's Journey and to zeogold for running the giveaway!
May I have DmC: Devil May Cry?

UPD. Looks like DmC was removed from list in a few minutes after my request... :( So, may I have Broken Age?
Post edited January 05, 2019 by NickZah
Thank You ofthenexus for Warhammer 40k and one that wouldn't be named for GTA 3. Two games that I haven't experienced back in the day.

Salute for Zeo for doing the overtime.
Post edited January 05, 2019 by zlaywal
Huge thanks to the donors TT_TT_TT_TT and anonymous and Zeogold for hosting this giveaway
DrLeatherface: Beyond Eyes
Only this one is left.
Granted.
NickZah: So, may I have Broken Age?
Also granted.
Post edited January 05, 2019 by zeogold
Thanks to DrLeatherface for Primordia, rlnonay for Gurumin and FATE: Undiscovered Realms and to zeo and finkleroy for managing this giveaway!
Thank you rlnonay for Eador: Genesis. Happy 2019 to rlnonay and zeogold and all the donors too!