It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks AerynSun1701 for the Kona key, and zeogold and his sidekick finkleroy for managing the logistics!
Thank you to Lone_Scout and zeogold for Dawn of War.
Thank you KoreaBeat for Pale Echoes, and Lone_Scout for Beholder. And to the PuzzleMaster Zeogold too. Have a great weekend and happy gaming!
Thank you AerynSun1701 & zeo.
Thanks a lot to zeogold and DrLeatherface for Unbox: Newbie's Adventure.

Braggadar: Thanking PMPMGamer for Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood, and a shout out to supplementscene for Sanctum 2
THANK YOU!!!!

Praises be to our giveaway managers zeogold and finkleroy!
You're very welcome, enjoy. :)
Thank you to my anonymous donor and Greyhat for the games and Zeogold for his continuous work !
Makotolia: Thanks to DrLeatherface for The Count Lucanor + soundtrack, to A.Ryan for Mini Ghost, to zeo (not really sure who he is, ‘cuz I don’t see anyone with such an ID, but since everyone’s thanking him, it’s probably safer to follow the tradition;) and finkleroy (surely everyone knows he helps to maintain this GA, right?) for their sacrifice of time and energy for these GAs. (Just in case, these are jokes, if they fail to serve as such;)

Btw, I’m wondering if A.Ryan and finkleroy are the same person, since finkleroy’s sign is “April Ryan”. Anyone knows?
finkleroy: We're not. I believe A.Ryan is a reference to Andrew Ryan, who is a NPC in the first two Bioshock games. April Ryan is the playable character in the Longest Journey. I named my cat after her.
Oh thank you, nice to know more about you guys. I did finish TLJ quite long ago, but I totally forgot her name... now I hope my somewhat stupid question made neither of you feel offended.
Makotolia: Oh thank you, nice to know more about you guys. I did finish TLJ quite long ago, but I totally forgot her name... now I hope my somewhat stupid question made neither of you feel offended.
Not at all. Did you ever play The Longest Journey's indirect sequel Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and its direct sequel Dreamfall Chapters? Neither of them are as good as The Longest Journey, but nothing is. They're still quite good.
Makotolia: Oh thank you, nice to know more about you guys. I did finish TLJ quite long ago, but I totally forgot her name... now I hope my somewhat stupid question made neither of you feel offended.
finkleroy: Not at all. Did you ever play The Longest Journey's indirect sequel Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and its direct sequel Dreamfall Chapters? Neither of them are as good as The Longest Journey, but nothing is. They're still quite good.
I set my eyes on D:TLJ once when there was a sale, but decided not to hurry since I also bought some other games that seem capable of devouring a lot of time. And my notebook rarely surprises me with 3D games performances-it generally has a hard time running 3D games made after around 2004, which adds to the reasonings behind “not buying it right now”.
Lone_Scout: Thanks AerynSun1701 for the Kona key, and zeogold and his sidekick finkleroy for managing the logistics!
triock: Thank you AerynSun1701 & zeo.
You're welcome. Have fun :)
thx to finkleroy
gvyop: thx to finkleroy
You're welcome. Have fun!
Thanks KoreaBeat and zeo for Blackhole
Thanks you AerynSun1701 for Sudden Strike 4 and ofthenexus for Hard Reset. Happy gaming guys. Cheers to Zeo our worthy overlord and controller of giveaways
u are welcome guys! hope u enjoy the games!

ps: just for clear: I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.