It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: Why is Bastion not asked for? Does everybody have it? Is it better than Transitor?
If it's diferent than T. .... nevermind
No, it's still has that annoying narrator, I will skip it.
That is WHY transistor and bastion are good is the narrator IMHO.
BeatriceElysia: Why is Bastion not asked for? Does everybody have it? Is it better than Transitor?
If it's diferent than T. .... nevermind
No, it's still has that annoying narrator, I will skip it.
cecil: That is WHY transistor and bastion are good is the narrator IMHO.
Agreed - the narrator makes them special since it is a great narrator and an excllent voice actor. But tastes differ.
may i ask for Hard Reset Redux?
Post edited November 20, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
Hi, Zeo! Apparently there are two keys for Hard Reset, so if the second one hasn't been claimed yet, may I get it, please?
Many thanks to Jonathan_The_Gamer, tropit9 and LordMarlock !
Scribblenauts Unlimited please?
Apparently no one has asked for it despite all the chatter about it - I'd like to ask for Bastion, please.

Had it on the WL for a long time and just never got to it. Beat Transistor a while ago.

thanks!
Thanks to swr2048 for Greygoo and LordMarlock for Darkout. :)

And to Zeogold for hosting this forum.

goldfishfingers: Thank you greyhat for CONSORTIUM.
You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy Consortium.
Post edited November 21, 2018 by greyhat
NickZah: Many thanks to AerynSun1701 and zeogold for the game.
You are welcome. Have fun. :)
With November nearing end, I would like to request:

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
And I would also like to request:

Sanctum 2 (daggered)
goldfishfingers: Thank you DrLeatherface for Among the Sleep. Your name is appropriate for this game.
Haha! You are very welcome : ) Enjoy!

oh and while I'm here, just spotted 7 days to die is up for grabs. May I please request that game? Been stuck playing the PS4 version which they never bother to update lol
Post edited November 22, 2018 by DrLeatherface
goldfishfingers: Thank you DrLeatherface for Among the Sleep. Your name is appropriate for this game.
DrLeatherface: Haha! You are very welcome : ) Enjoy!

oh and while I'm here, just spotted 7 days to die is up for grabs. May I please request that game? Been stuck playing the PS4 version which they never bother to update lol
i think someone already requested it earlier
Makotolia: May I have The Count Lucanor + Soundtrack? I like its art style, but not so sure about its horror tag...anyone knows about this game? Does it cause nightmare or something or is it just Limbo-ish terrifying?
Sorry but, may I also request Mini Ghost if it's still available?
I would like to claim for Crusader Kings 2 if it is still available.
Post edited November 22, 2018 by Korotan