It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NickZah: So if Resident Evil was already gone, can I change my request for The Surge.
Granted.
Many thanks to an anonymous donor for Resident Evil Revelations and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
LootHunter: Hi. I would like to request AER: Memories of Old and Torment: Tides of Numenera.
zeogold: All granted.
Activated successfully. My huge thanks to greyhat and to you zeo! Those two games were in my Steam wishlist for quite some time.
Thank you ZinkShecoat for Sniper Elite and the anonymous donor for Sniper Elite V2. Gratitude also for Zeogold and finkleroy for this remastered thread.
Thank you Lone_Scout for Tokyo 42 and 60 Seconds, and zeo and finkleroy for this new and improved thread! I think the format's great the way you guys set it up
Many thanks to AerynSun1701 and zeogold for the game.
May I ask for Among the Sleep and CONSORTIUM please? Murder, Mystery and Middle of the night mayhem sounds like my November cup of tea!
goldfishfingers: May I ask for Among the Sleep and CONSORTIUM please? Murder, Mystery and Middle of the night mayhem sounds like my November cup of tea!
Granted.
Greetings!
Could I please ask for Kona?
If the limit is 3 games per month, I'd like to ask for Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor. Thank you.
May I ask for Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number and Batman Arkham Origins please ?
Could I have 7 days to die please?
I'd like to get Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition. Thanks.
Nice update, may I have Sudden Strike 4, Kona and Hard Reset Redux? Thanks Zeo

* previous requests were for daggered games
Post edited November 20, 2018 by supplementscene
May I have The Count Lucanor + Soundtrack? I like its art style, but not so sure about its horror tag...anyone knows about this game? Does it cause nightmare or something or is it just Limbo-ish terrifying?