It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to request Darkout and Grey Goo Definitive edition please.

Thanks
Post edited November 15, 2018 by greyhat
I would like to request a daggered game Total Extreme Wrestling if its available, being a wrestling fanatic would like to try it out , thanks in advance zeo
ZinkShecoat: Okay. So I'd like to ask for Carmageddon: Max Damage, How to Survive 2, and Punch Club - Deluxe Edition.

However I'd also like to get Layers of Fear, and I see one is daggered. So I'm a bit confused there as I also see it's on the regular part of the list.

If it's daggered, great. If not, than replace Carmageddon with Layers of Fear.
kmonster: I'm interested in Time of Fury, Europa Universalis III Complete and Skullgirls.
tiredliger: Hello zeogold, this is my first time in this thread. I read through the rules and I would just like to ask for Caravan and Doodle God please? (Hope I'm doing it right)
OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I request Laser League and Punch Club - Deluxe Edition?
zejango: I would like to request these daggered games, please:
Bug Killers
Infecto
Natural Selection 2
Spectraball
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
greyhat: I would like to request Darkout and Grey Goo Definitive edition please.
liquidsnakehpks: I would like to request a daggered game Total Extreme Wrestling if its available, being a wrestling fanatic would like to try it out , thanks in advance zeo
All granted.
I want to thanks the following folks.

elizabethlucett. Thank you for Carmageddon: Max Damage.

Jonathan_The_Gamer. Thanks for How to Survive 2.

finkleroy. Thank you for Punch Club - Deluxe Edition.

Trid. Thanks for Layers of Fear.

And lastly, thanks to zeogold (and finkleroy) for doing a great job with this giveaway.
ZinkShecoat: I want to thanks the following folks.

elizabethlucett. Thank you for Carmageddon: Max Damage.

Jonathan_The_Gamer. Thanks for How to Survive 2.

finkleroy. Thank you for Punch Club - Deluxe Edition.

Trid. Thanks for Layers of Fear.

And lastly, thanks to zeogold (and finkleroy) for doing a great job with this giveaway.
You're welcome. Have fun!
hey thanks for the new giveaway zeo youre the best and thank you for helping the community out throughout the years..
with that said, may i request Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and the Destiny 2 Planet of Peace Exclusive Emblem (DLC)?
Post edited November 20, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
high rated
Time for a new update!

Man, it feels so different to just be linking a sheet now. Efficient, but different.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oxdOzQJAtWtYfRGMs_1bf6wIthdy8F9Xa_OvdnO8cqA/edit?usp=sharing
I'd like to request Resident Evil Revelations.
I'd like to ask for Sniper Elite & Sniper Elite V2 please.
Had a bit of trouble finding this because I forgot to bookmark this thread. Thank you Lone_Scout for Doodle God and to MarkoH01 for Caravan. And also to zeogold. I look forward to playing both games
Hi. I would like to request AER: Memories of Old and Torment: Tides of Numenera.
I would love to get Tokyo 42 and 60 Seconds! if possible?
May I have Resident Evil Revelations?

Upd. looks like I watched the list too long and finkleroy was first.
Post edited November 20, 2018 by NickZah
SkelettalAngel: may i request Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and the Destiny 2 Planet of Peace Exclusive Emblem (DLC)?
finkleroy: I'd like to request Resident Evil Revelations.
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for Sniper Elite & Sniper Elite V2 please.
LootHunter: Hi. I would like to request AER: Memories of Old and Torment: Tides of Numenera.
cardangrille: I would love to get Tokyo 42 and 60 Seconds! if possible?
All granted.
Post edited November 20, 2018 by zeogold
So if Resident Evil was already gone, can I change my request for The Surge.