It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you zeogold, Kazica for Canyon Capers and Robert1969 for International Snooker.
Thank you to Gvyop for the game and Zeogold as well !
RickyAndersen: And thanks to Robert1969 for donating Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold.
Please remember that you can change the difficulty of the game any time. Why am I telling you this? Because I played it and I really had problems with the final minigame until I noticed that the minigame is getting much easier if you select an easier level. Until then I assumed the level selector will only show you hints ect. but it also makes those final (action) minigame easier.
Kronos_: Thanks to zeogold and MarkoH01 for Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You.
You're welcome. Have fun :)
Post edited November 12, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Please remember that you can change the difficulty of the game any time. Why am I telling you this? Because I played it and I really had problems with the final minigame until I noticed that the minigame is getting much easier if you select an easier level. Until then I assumed the level selector will only show you hints ect. but it also makes those final (action) minigame easier.
Thanks for the tip.
I wouldn't have known you can change difficulty mid game.
I'm interested in Time of Fury, Europa Universalis III Complete and Skullgirls.
Hi, just came by to thank Zeogold for donating Drakkhen. Much appreciated!
Hello zeogold, this is my first time in this thread. I read through the rules and I would just like to ask for Caravan and Doodle God please? (Hope I'm doing it right)
A big thank you to zeo and the donor for Sniper Ghost
MaxFulvus: Thank you to Gvyop for the game and Zeogold as well !
you're welcome

I take this opportunity to ask everyone if there's a way to focus on the newly added items in the game list .
Ty
MaxFulvus: Thank you to Gvyop for the game and Zeogold as well !
gvyop: you're welcome

I take this opportunity to ask everyone if there's a way to focus on the newly added items in the game list .
Ty
Just check the “Nov.1 updates” link, maybe? (Not sure if I understand your question correctly)
Makotolia: Just check the “Nov.1 updates” link, maybe? (Not sure if I understand your question correctly)
Oh right !! I did not saw it ! Thx.
Makotolia: Just check the “Nov.1 updates” link, maybe? (Not sure if I understand your question correctly)
gvyop: Oh right !! I did not saw it ! Thx.
Phew, it’s good that I didn’t misunderstand you ;)
May I request Laser League and Punch Club - Deluxe Edition?
I would like to request these daggered games, please:
Bug Killers
Infecto
Natural Selection 2
Spectraball
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
Thanks to Impaler26 and Zeogold for Good Robot.