It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Many thanks for lone_scout for the donation of Burly Men at Sea, to Zeo for managing the effort, and to the community for hunting me down and letting me know I was nominated.

Cheers!
Hey, foxworks. Nice to see you. New avatar?
foxworks: Many thanks for lone_scout for the donation of Burly Men at Sea, to Zeo for managing the effort, and to the community for hunting me down and letting me know I was nominated.

Cheers!
MarkoH01: Hey, foxworks. Nice to see you. New avatar?
YARP! ;-)
Hello, nice to see the revamped Givaway.

Could I have a one Drakkhen, please?
zeogold: 5. If you wish to make a donation, send me a chat containing the keys. You will receive full credit for your donation and your name will be added to the list of donors. You may, however, request to be anonymous, and I will honor this request.
Hello Zeogold,

I sent you a friend invite. I have a few game keys to donate/giveaway.
Post edited November 08, 2018 by greyhat
Could I have Mini Metro, please?

Thanks!
Can I request Good Robot please?

And Thank you.
I'd like to request Kraven Manor & Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition please.
May I request daggered games Canyon Capers and International Snooker?
Apologies for the delay. Got some things hitting me in real life.

Sjuan: Congratulations on the new thread! : D

May I request Last World, please? :)
Gerin: May I ask for Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold?
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Earth 2150 - Lost Souls, please ?
Drakon1590: Well, if I can, I would like to get the keys for three games, namely the "Insurgency" and "Sniper Ghost Warrior" 1 and 2.
samuraigaiden: Could I have a one Drakkhen, please?
misteryo: Could I have Mini Metro, please?
greyhat: Can I request Good Robot please?
RickyAndersen: I'd like to request Kraven Manor & Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition please.
PMPMGamer: May I request daggered games Canyon Capers and International Snooker?
All granted.

Kronos_: May I request daggered game Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You?
I'll go ahead and grant this since it's daggered, but that username is impossible to search. I'd probably ask for somebody to vouch normally.
Granted.
Thanks to MadyNora for the key and Zeogold for the giveaway! :D
zeogold: Apologies for the delay. Got some things hitting me in real life.
Thank you zeogold for maintaining the community giveaway.
You're doing great +1 but I hope it's nothing serious happen with the real life.

And thanks to Robert1969 for donating Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold.

Also thank you to muntdefems for Kraven Manor.
Nope, never saw any let's play of this game before, so I'm looking forward... to the puzzle and exploration... only.
Thanks goes also to finkleroy for his sometimes-forgotten effort in helping maintaining this GA.
Thanks to zeogold and MarkoH01 for Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You.
Okay. So I'd like to ask for Carmageddon: Max Damage, How to Survive 2, and Punch Club - Deluxe Edition.

However I'd also like to get Layers of Fear, and I see one is daggered. So I'm a bit confused there as I also see it's on the regular part of the list.

If it's daggered, great. If not, than replace Carmageddon with Layers of Fear.
ZinkShecoat: Okay. So I'd like to ask for Carmageddon: Max Damage, How to Survive 2, and Punch Club - Deluxe Edition.

However I'd also like to get Layers of Fear, and I see one is daggered. So I'm a bit confused there as I also see it's on the regular part of the list.

If it's daggered, great. If not, than replace Carmageddon with Layers of Fear.
Some keys have ended up in both categories. Just be sure to indicate precisely what you'd like. I don't forsee a problem requesting the daggered Layers of Fear key.