It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Is there somebody who can get in contact with Foxworks? I can't seem to access his chat.
triock: It's probably set to "friends only". I sent him a PM, hopefully he'll respond soon.
Indeed! And thanks for the nomination. Invite sent to Zeo. Cheers!
Thank you to Rosalumina and zeogold for Hostage: Rescue Mission.
Congratulations on the new thread! : D

May I request Last World, please? :)
Tcharr: My thanks to bjgamer for Soulblight, and my thanks to zeogold for continuing to manage this giveaway thread. :)
Themken: Thank you bjgamer for donating Shadowrun Returns Deluxe! Thank you zeogold for giving it to me!

This is the game which made me ask about Steam music. I have been to and fro about whether to ask for Shadowrun or not and then Braggadar decided to push me with their nomination.
You are both very welcome! Enjoy the games ... and the music. ;)
bjgamer: ... and the music. ;)
Dare I face the music in this game?
bjgamer: ... and the music. ;)
Themken: Dare I face the music in this game?
It is more in how you choose to dance. ;) Be sure to look into the mods once you finish the game. As to the music question, they did a decent job and I do sometimes put it on depending on what I'm coding and my mood. Enjoy!
May I request daggered game Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You?
Thanks to HoangMarcel for the Uncertain: Episode 1 and zeogold and finkleroy for the keeping the Community GA alive.
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
innerring: Thanks to HoangMarcel for the Uncertain: Episode 1 and zeogold and finkleroy for the keeping the Community GA alive.
You're welcome.
finkleroy: I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
good system i approve
May I ask for Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold?
May I ask for Earth 2150 - Lost Souls, please ?
And again I write a comment on your topic, not sure if I'm eligible for it, but I assume that it is so, since I qualified for the previous topic.

Well, if I can, I would like to get the keys for three games, namely the "Insurgency" and "Sniper Ghost Warrior" 1 and 2.

Thank you in advance, regardless of whether I get the keys or not.

Edit:
Damn, I did not notice that Gerin was faster and asked some time ago for the game Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 (Gold). Well, I was unlucky, maybe I would have luck another time. But there are still two games that I am asking for.
Post edited November 06, 2018 by Drakon1590
Many thanks for lone_scout for the donation of Burly Men at Sea, to Zeo for managing the effort, and to the community for hunting me down and letting me know I was nominated.

Cheers!