It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm interested in Echo of the Wilds, Action Henk, Sparkle Unleashed and from the daggered games Planets Under Attack and Jumping Tank.
May I please have the following games if they're still available:
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+
12 is Better Than 6 (†)
Tank Operations European Campaign (†)
Despite the mixed reviews (and its prolonged Early Access status), I must admit Savage Lands still sounds interesting - may I request this one please?
And if I haven't exceeded my limit for this month I would also like to request Caravan.
CervelloYM: May I please have the following games if they're still available:
12 is Better Than 6 (†)
Good choice on 12 is better than 6. I got it on a Humble freebie and it was surprisingly good.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by Braggadar
May I ask for (a)
Measurement Problem ?
That would be in line with my weight problem....

Sent a PM to OP.
A.Ryan: Thanks a lot gixgox for Karateka (we have similar taste for games huh? :D)...
Yes, very often. Though Karateka is nothing for me - I think I got it with some bundle.
I'm glad that you like it and can enjoy playing it.
Braggadar: Good choice on 12 is better than 6. I got it on a Humble freebie and it was surprisingly good.
It does look interesting. I always have a soft spot for top down games since GTA.
Thanks to zeogold, triock, Wheldrake and rlnonay for the games.
A.Ryan: Thanks a lot gixgox for Karateka (we have similar taste for games huh? :D) and Damon18 for InnerSpace!

and ofc to zeo&cia for keep this thread alive! Thanks guys!
You are welcome and have fun!
Could I request my third game for May to be Children of Liberty, and from the daggered list, Bubble Ghost?
high rated
kmonster: I'm interested in Echo of the Wilds, Action Henk, Sparkle Unleashed and from the daggered games Planets Under Attack and Jumping Tank.
CervelloYM: May I please have the following games if they're still available:
12 is Better Than 6 (†)
Braggadar: Despite the mixed reviews (and its prolonged Early Access status), I must admit Savage Lands still sounds interesting - may I request this one please?
And if I haven't exceeded my limit for this month I would also like to request Caravan.
gixgox: May I ask for (a)
Measurement Problem ?
That would be in line with my weight problem....

blastradius: Could I request my third game for May to be Children of Liberty, and from the daggered list, Bubble Ghost?
All granted.
Hi zeo, could I close the month with The Great Art Race and daggered Money Master, please?
high rated
RickyAndersen: Hi zeo, could I close the month with The Great Art Race and daggered Money Master, please?
Granted.
Measurement Problem: ... Key donated by A.Ryan.

A.Ryan did it again :)
Thanks for another time waster.
And thanks to zeo for the courier service, your on-time delivery is appreciated. ;)
Thanks to the1robert for Savage Lands and elizabethlucette for Caravan.
Travelling, trading, fighting ... sounds like holiday with the family to me! XD