It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A big thank-you to the following!

BeatriceElysia
CervelloYM
gvyop
letsmaybeLP92.
triock

And most of all to ZEO and FINKLEROY.
KoreaBeat: A big thank-you to the following!

BeatriceElysia
CervelloYM
gvyop
letsmaybeLP92.
triock

And most of all to ZEO and FINKLEROY.
You're very welcome

Thanks gixgox for 12 Labours of Hercules II and III
Post edited May 17, 2019 by letsmaybeLP92
KoreaBeat: ...
You're welcome.
Enjoy Bleed 2!
Many thanx to Zeo, ciemnogrodzianin, gixgox and Nemcha! Enjoy your week-end everyone.
Thank you to zeogold and Korotan for Stellaris, Creature Romances: Kokonoe Kokoro and Sunrider Liberation Day Theme Song DLC, you guys are awesome.
Many many thanks!
Kelefane: Many many thanks!
Sorry to be blunt. I've noticed your posts for few times, but the lack of acknowledgment of the donors kinda bug me. The least you can do is named them, less than that I considered it rude.
Pouyou-pouyou: I want to thank Korotan for Civ 6, and Damon18 for Homeworld Remastered and Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy, as well as zegold for still maintaining this.
Thanks to you all !
Korotan: Because the games I would like to have are already requested I just wish you much fun with your games.
Microfish_1: a HUGE THANK YOU to DubConqueror and Korotan! I really appreciate your generosity!

Another huge thanks also to Zeo, Bler, and everyone else who keeps this thread running so smoothly!
gvyop: special thanks to :
Wheldrake. for HAE
A.Ryan. for ANB-FC
Korotan.for D3
Zeogold for collect & distribution
blastradius: Thank you to zeogold and Korotan for Stellaris, Creature Romances: Kokonoe Kokoro and Sunrider Liberation Day Theme Song DLC, you guys are awesome.
Your welcome. It is nice to make others happy.
Post edited May 18, 2019 by Korotan
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location: ... Key donated by A.Ryan.

And again many, many thanks to A.Ryan and zeogold and finkleroythe managing team.
Please excuse the delayed answer, but the 5 nights at Freddy's were rather exhausting...
zeogold: All granted.
LootHunter: Thank you zeo, and gixgox for this old-school goodness!
Have fun with the dragons.
CervelloYM: Thank you to gixgox & ofthenexus for Grim Legends & Just Deserts.
Also many thanks to zeogold and finkleroy.
I hope you'll find all of the hidden objects.
Post edited May 18, 2019 by gixgox
KoreaBeat: ...
letsmaybeLP92: You're very welcome

Thanks gixgox for 12 Labours of Hercules II and III
A lot of labours - I hope you are strong enough.
Dogmaus: Many thanx to Zeo, ciemnogrodzianin, gixgox and Nemcha! Enjoy your week-end everyone.
Enjoy your new games and the week-end.
Post edited May 18, 2019 by gixgox
Thanks to DubConqueror The Journey Down: Chapter Three. This will allow me to complete the series and I've been wanting this part for a while and didn't want to start it until I had all the parts.

Thank You to 1robert for GT Legends, looks like fun.

and lastly but least Finkleroy for Old Man's Journey. I will be enjoying some adventuring this month. Cheers Captain Zeo
supplementscene: Thanks to DubConqueror The Journey Down: Chapter Three. This will allow me to complete the series and I've been wanting this part for a while and didn't want to start it until I had all the parts.

Thank You to 1robert for GT Legends, looks like fun.

and lastly but least Finkleroy for Old Man's Journey. I will be enjoying some adventuring this month. Cheers Captain Zeo
You're welcome. Have fun!
May I request On Earth As It Is In Heaven - A Kinetic Novel?
May I request the daggered game Satellite Reign.
Thank you PMPMGamer for donating "GRID 2", thank you Nemcha for donating "GRID 2 DLCs" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.