It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to ask for Carmageddon: Max Damage and for daggered GRID 2 with two DLCs.
Dogmaus: Many thanks to Damon18 for donating HoPiKo and to Zeo as always for bestowing the presents into our eager hands.
You are welcome! Enjoy!
As a second request this month I would like to ask for Syndicate...ehm I mean Satellite Reign. And Gryphon Knight Epic please!
Post edited May 07, 2019 by Dogmaus
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'd like to ask for Carmageddon: Max Damage and for daggered GRID 2 with two DLCs.
Granted.
Dogmaus: As a second request this month I would like to ask for Syndicate...ehm I mean Satellite Reign. And Gryphon Knight Epic please!
Also granted.
Thanks to bjgamer for Carmageddon, BeatriceElysia for GRID 2 with DLCs and of course zeogold and finkleroy for managing all this stuff!
Many thanks for the anominous...amonimous...anom...the donor whose name is unknown, for Satellite Reign! I was delusional about the availability of GK though. It looks very noice, I hope I can put my peanut butter greasy fingers on it some other time. Zeogold, my flatmate thinks my uncle is gifting me games (Zeo sounds like uncle in Italian) :D
I would like to request 3 items from the Daggered List if possible.
(GRID 2 and it's 2 DLC)

Grid 2
GRID 2 - Bathurst Track Pack
GRID 2 - Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack

Thanks,

Robert
May I request Dark Arcana: The Carnival, Left in the Dark: No One on Board and Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition

Then the daggered games: The Ship: Murder Party and Lost Civilization.

Thanks!
I'm in the mood to rage at a game. May I please take Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy from the daggered games list?

Thank you kindly, yo.
DrLeatherface: I'm in the mood to rage at a game. May I please take Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy from the daggered games list?

Thank you kindly, yo.
weeeeiiiird! :O
high rated
the1robert: I would like to request 3 items from the Daggered List if possible.
(GRID 2 and it's 2 DLC)

Grid 2
GRID 2 - Bathurst Track Pack
GRID 2 - Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack

Thanks,

Robert
Granted.
Kelefane: May I request Dark Arcana: The Carnival, Left in the Dark: No One on Board and Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition

Then the daggered games: The Ship: Murder Party and Lost Civilization.

Thanks!
Also granted.
DrLeatherface: I'm in the mood to rage at a game. May I please take Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy from the daggered games list?

Thank you kindly, yo.
Granted as well.

Dogmaus: Zeogold, my flatmate thinks my uncle is gifting me games (Zeo sounds like uncle in Italian) :D
I did have an "Uncle Zeo" role in a Discord server I was in once.
high rated
Gone With the Update
Starring: Clark Zeoble and Vivien Finkleigh
Featuring the famous line "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a game. I actually give several games." Coming soon to a giveaway near you! Tickets available now!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s2oE9Q1P849fH3wiJfPqGI0Pvg2wtmkgzgcsAxykHds/edit?usp=sharing
Just in time for the movie !
I'd like to ask for Homeworld Remastered, Civilization VI and Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy, pretty please. ^^
Nice offerings! Could I ask for Cefore, Deadbeat Heroes and Octahedron: Transfixed Edition?
Pouyou-pouyou: Just in time for the movie !
I'd like to ask for Homeworld Remastered, Civilization VI and Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy, pretty please. ^^
Beat me to Civ 6, congratulations & enjoy!