It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: snip
Let me try to fix it.
Kelefane: May I request Just Cause 3 XXL, Guacamelee! Gold Edition and Drakensang. Thanks!
zeogold: Huh? None of those are available.
Then that April 7 Update Link on the first page is out of date because it shows all 3 there currently.
Kelefane: Then that April 7 Update Link on the first page is out of date because it shows all 3 there currently.
The only link to an update on the first page is to the April 17 update, and none of those games are in that update. Do you have access to a super secret update spreadsheet that even zeo and I don't have access to?
Kelefane: Then that April 7 Update Link on the first page is out of date because it shows all 3 there currently.
finkleroy: The only link to an update on the first page is to the April 17 update, and none of those games are in that update. Do you have access to a super secret update spreadsheet that even zeo and I don't have access to?
My guess is his browser doesn't refresh Google Doc page he opened way back then when those games were still on the list
kusumahendra: My guess is his browser doesn't refresh Google Doc page he opened way back then when those games were still on the list
That makes sense. Come to think of it, I do remember Just Cause 3 XXL being on it for about 5 minutes.
finkleroy: The only link to an update on the first page is to the April 17 update, and none of those games are in that update. Do you have access to a super secret update spreadsheet that even zeo and I don't have access to?
kusumahendra: My guess is his browser doesn't refresh Google Doc page he opened way back then when those games were still on the list
Yeah this is probably it. I'm Actually on my phone and won't have access to my desktop until Sunday. In assuming it won't show up on my desktop like it does my phone right now, lol. My bad then.
zeogold: Denied due to my difficulty enjoying forum Mafia.
You should try again, it's best enjoyed as a Mafia player, which can be hilarious.
I would like to have the key for HoPiKo!
Post edited May 03, 2019 by Dogmaus
I would like bouncy bob... idk why though the game is not that good
If they are still available, may I request
Super Turbo Demon Busters and the daggered games Gazzle Quest and Flesh Eaters
Thank you.
high rated
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
finkleroy: I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
Thanks finkleroy!
high rated
Dogmaus: I would like to have the key for HoPiKo!
Granted.
aRealCyborg: I would like bouncy bob... idk why though the game is not that good
Also granted.
ofthenexus: If they are still available, may I request
Thank you.
Granted as well.
Post edited May 06, 2019 by zeogold
ofthenexus: If they are still available, may I request
Thank you.
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thank you zeogold for continuing to organize this.

And thank you AWG43, triock, and Impaler26 for the generosity.

Happy gaming all.
Many thanks to Damon18 for donating HoPiKo and to Zeo as always for bestowing the presents into our eager hands.