It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm interested in Team Indie, Secret of the Magic Crystal, Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller and from the daggered games Vapour and Murder Miners.
high rated
kmonster: I'm interested in Team Indie, Secret of the Magic Crystal, Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller and from the daggered games Vapour and Murder Miners.
Granted.
Thanks to swr2048 for Team Indie, muntdefems for Secret of the Magic Crystals, gixgox for Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller, SerpentineCougar for Murder Miners, Robert1969 for Vapour and to zeogold for the giveaway !
As usual I missed the update but HOLY BALLS, two games from my wishlist are still there!

May I humbly request Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic and Whos your daddy, please?
kmonster: Thanks to ... gixgox for Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller, ... !
Viel Spaß :)
Missed the update earlier also but it seems a game i'm interested in is still available so if i may i wld like 2 request 4 Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle, thks 4 considering my request. :)
Qwertw: Again my thanks to Zeo and Damon18
Makotolia: Thanks to Damon18 for Chaos Reborn, to Crackpot.756 for Guacamelee! Gold Edition, and to zeo and finkleroy for this thread!
zlaywal: Another appreciation for Damon18, the Anomaly Series is now complete. Also wizbro_ for Just Cause and Flashfire42 for Serial Cleaner. Hope all the donors + Zeogold have a great weekend!
PMPMGamer: Thanks to muntdefems for Orborun, to Punington for Marooners, to Damon18 for Hover and Sparkle Unleashed, and to zeogold and finkleroy for this thread!
LynXsh: thanks a lot, Damon18, for Rebel Galaxy!
and, of course, thank you, Zeo, for this GA.
You're all welcome!
Have fun and Happy Easter!
Big thank you to triock for The Night of the Rabbit, Rosalumina for Absolver and zeo and finkleroy and all the donors.
greeklover: Big thank you to triock for The Night of the Rabbit, Rosalumina for Absolver and zeo and finkleroy and all the donors.
Have fun with it!
May I request Carmageddon: Max Damage?
high rated
DrLeatherface: As usual I missed the update but HOLY BALLS, two games from my wishlist are still there!

May I humbly request Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic and Whos your daddy, please?
Granted.
tomyam80: Missed the update earlier also but it seems a game i'm interested in is still available so if i may i wld like 2 request 4 Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle, thks 4 considering my request. :)
Also granted.
letsmaybeLP92: May I request Carmageddon: Max Damage?
Granted as well.
Post edited April 25, 2019 by zeogold
tomyam80: Missed the update earlier also but it seems a game i'm interested in is still available so if i may i wld like 2 request 4 Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle, thks 4 considering my request. :)
zeogold: Also granted.
Game has been redeemed with thks 2 Damon18 4 donating the game & zeogold as well as finkleroy 4 managing/updating this GA. Now i can start learning some jap, hehe.
high rated
zeogold: Also granted.
tomyam80: Game has been redeemed with thks 2 Damon18 4 donating the game & zeogold as well as finkleroy 4 managing/updating this GA. Now i can start learning some jap, hehe.
You are welcome! Have fun, thanks to that I'm a champion reading Hiragana (only tho)!
(... and 100 for me!
<--
YAYYYYY
I like staying with this community)
Many belated thanks to greyhat for Pac-Man Championship Edition and to triock for MINECRAFT!!!!!
Many thanks to Crackpot.756 and Damon18 for Wasteland and Whos your daddy!