It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to ask for Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle please. Thank you
May I ask for The Original Strife: Veteran Edition, please?
Post edited April 03, 2019 by AB2012
Thanks to Wheldrake for Shadow Complex Remastered (Epic Store)!

and thanks to tropit9 for Destiny 2, but sadly on battle.net is saying that the code is not available for my region.. so I've asked to Zeo to make it available for someone else who could enjoy it!
In any case thanks for your generosity!

(and thanks to Zeo to for his work to keep this up and running)
I would like to nominate Corvo for Citalis. Its on his wishlist currently.
Can I please have Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation?
Could I ask for Coffin Dodgers, Jotun and Skullgirls?
Nominate @MarkoH01 for Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller and The Night of the Rabbit if he hasn't already got them
may I request Shelter 2 and Valhalla Hills ?
Post edited April 03, 2019 by gvyop
Thanks to zeo and Doc00745 for Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne!!!
Hello, zeo.

I would like to have Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 and Victor Vran, if those still avaliable.
badon: Can I have Wuppo and Tower Unite?
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks, and thanks to swr2048 and finkleroy :)
badon: Thanks, and thanks to swr2048 and finkleroy :)
You're welcome. Have fun!
Hello guys :-) May I request Half-Life 2 and The Night of the Rabbit Thank you for this give away as always :)
I don't know all these Steam titles, who can suggest me something good? I mostly like adventures and action games. Also a quick puzzle game could be something. No 30+ hours RPGs please.
Flashfire42: I would like to nominate Corvo for Citalis. Its on his wishlist currently.
Most men do reach that stage in life eventually.