It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: All granted.
pferreira1983: Erm, mine haven't. It would be cool to get some if available.
Just be patient. :)

Sometimes it takes Zeo up to a day or two to distribute the keys after granting them. He hasn't forgotten about you, I promise.
high rated
pferreira1983: Erm, mine haven't. It would be cool to get some if available.
Microfishd: Just be patient. :)

Sometimes it takes Zeo up to a day or two to distribute the keys after granting them. He hasn't forgotten about you, I promise.
I usually try to get 'em out within an hour or so of granting, I was just delayed for a couple hours this time. I've made mistakes before where I've missed people, so it's good to have feedback just in case.
Thanks RetiredBard and Team Zeo! Time to go dungeoneering!
thanks to muntdefems, SerpentineCougar, gvyop, DrLeatherface for all the games donated and zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
zeogold: I usually try to get 'em out within an hour or so of granting, I was just delayed for a couple hours this time. I've made mistakes before where I've missed people, so it's good to have feedback just in case.
:O
Ah. I see. Ah well. You do an outstanding job. :-)

As it is now April, may I please have two from my wishlist, namely Pirates of Black Cove & 18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker?

Thank you either way.
Microfishd: As it is now April, may I please have two from my wishlist, namely Pirates of Black Cove & 18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker?
Granted.
Microfishd: As it is now April, may I please have two from my wishlist, namely Pirates of Black Cove & 18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you very much @Zeogold for all the work you do for this community event! You are greatly appreciated & loved (not just for what you do, but for who you are).

Thank you @pirateoftheah for 18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker! I appreciate it & look forward to playing it!
Thank you @AWG43 for the game Pirates of the Black Cove which had been in my wishlist for a long time! I look forward to playing it!
I'm NOT asking for it, but doesn't Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger count as a daggered game? :P
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post edited April 01, 2019 by Microfishd
Microfishd: I'm NOT asking for it, but doesn't Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger count as a daggered game? :P
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
*stabs Microfishd*
Microfishd: I'm NOT asking for it, but doesn't Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger count as a daggered game? :P
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
zeogold: *stabs Microfishd*
Ow! Hey, that hurt! Also, my Chain-mail undershirt now has a hole it it! :P :D
I'd like to ask for Shattered Planet, Slime-san and Super Cloudbuilt.
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'd like to ask for Shattered Planet, Slime-san and Super Cloudbuilt.
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'd like to ask for Shattered Planet, Slime-san and Super Cloudbuilt.
Since Shattered Planet is missing, can it be replaced with NeuroVoider?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Since Shattered Planet is missing, can it be replaced with NeuroVoider?
Sure.
Granted.
Thanks to rlnonay for Slime-san, Rosalumina for Super Cloudbuilt, Korotan for NeuroVoider and of course zeogold for managing all this stuff.