It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: Thanks finkleroy both for the game and the supporting manager work and zeogold, of course!
arsalan12: Huge thanks to finkleroy for Stalker Clear Sky and FEAR 3 and Zeogold for managing this giveaway.
cardangrille: Thanks are in order to MadyNora for kuso, finkleroy for Invisigun Heroes and BeatriceElysia for Absolver, thank you all for this! And of course, can't forget zeo for keeping this going for all of us.
You're welcome. Have fun!
Triple thanks for:

The First Tree: ... Key donated by greyhat.
Dream Walker: ... Key donated by bjgamer.
Hollow Knight: ... Key donated by an anonymous donor.

And three cheers for the key-master zeo and his helpers.
Thanks a lot to CervelloYM for Amnesia: Memories (I'm actually quite excited as this will be my first otome visual novel) and zeogold for managing this ongoing, great giveaway.
Thank you Rosalumina for Styx: Shards of Darkness and Doc0075 for Europa Universalis IV. Both nice long games I will be playing for a few weeks. Thank you zeogold and finkleroy for maintaining this thread
Thank you Doc & zeo!
A very big thanks to zeogold and finkleroy for Final Fantasy XIV. You make a litle girl very happy. :)
AerynSun1701: A very big thanks to zeogold and finkleroy for Final Fantasy XIV. You make a litle girl very happy. :)
You're welcome. Have fun!
Thank you so much to Damon18, Impaler26, bjgamer, and Doc0075 for this month awesome donation. And thank you too to zeogold and finkleroy for giving away their free time for the community.

Kaesemeister: Thanks a lot to CervelloYM for Amnesia: Memories (I'm actually quite excited as this will be my first otome visual novel) and zeogold for managing this ongoing, great giveaway.
I'm very glad you're excited with the game. Enjoy!
Thank you Doc0075 for Magicka 2 and Wheldrake for Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) and Medal of Honor (Origin). Thank you zeogold and finkleroy for maintaining this thread.
zlaywal: I got a long list of person to thank for. First and foremost Zeogold for his time and sidekick finkleroy

Keys comes from:
Burnout Paradise (steam) - Wheldrake (my old PC can't handle it at the time)
Tangledeep + OST - BeatriceElysia & Finkleroy (very interested in this title when the bundle announce)
Kingdom Rush & 4 Anomaly keys - Damon18 (tower defense FTW)
YW! I really enjoyed them Kindom Rush in particular!
Hope you do the same!

OHMYGODJCABOMB: Thanks to finkleroy for Epistory, Damon18 for Hover, some anonymous donor for KARAKARA and of course zeogold for managing the giveaway!
Enjoy and have fun! Hope you like it!

CervelloYM: Thank you so much to Damon18, Impaler26, bjgamer, and Doc0075 for this month awesome donation. And thank you too to zeogold and finkleroy for giving away their free time for the community.
Borderlands 2.. Really nice choice! have fun!
Post edited March 10, 2019 by Damon18
Thanks to MadyNora and zeogold for BLACKHOLE. :)
I would like to add to the "thank you" train;

Thanks to bjgamer for The Detail Season 1

Thanks to Wheldrake for Samorost 2

and of course a big thank you to zeo for all the work keeping this great thing going.
May I ask for System Shock 2, please?
A huge THANKS to:

Greyhat for Among the sleep

BeatriceElysia for Slain Back from hell

Rosalumina for The First Tree

Zeo and all the people who's working in this amazing thread.

Thanks guys, i got 3 amazing whislisted games, u make my month!
A big thank you for

Wheldrake for donating Dust an Elysian Tail

Zeogold and finkleroy for managing this GA