It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got a long list of person to thank for. First and foremost Zeogold for his time and sidekick finkleroy

Keys comes from:
Burnout Paradise (steam) - Wheldrake (my old PC can't handle it at the time)
Tangledeep + OST - BeatriceElysia & Finkleroy (very interested in this title when the bundle announce)
Kingdom Rush & 4 Anomaly keys - Damon18 (tower defense FTW)
Post edited March 10, 2019 by zlaywal
Many thanks to Impaler26 and zeogold for the game.
zlaywal: I got a long list of person to thank for. First and foremost Zeogold for his time and sidekick finkleroy

Keys comes from:
Burnout Paradise (steam) - Wheldrake (my old PC can't handle it at the time)
Tangledeep + OST - BeatriceElysia & Finkleroy (very interested in this title when the bundle announce)
Kingdom Rush & 4 Anomaly keys - Damon18 (tower defense FTW)
You're welcome. Have fun!
Many thanks!
Thanks to Wheldrake for Offspring Fling! and to zeo and finkleroy for tireless giveaways service!
Thanks to Wheldrake for the Dungeon Defenders key, and zeo/finkleroy for running the asylum!
A big triple-thank you to Wheldrake for Death Rally (Classic), Shadow Warrior Classic Redux and Wacky Wheels.
Man, some ultra-fine classics to sink my teeth into this month!
And to our Golden Zeo and Finkleroy, you work here is always appreciated. Cheers.
Many thanks to Zeogold for all his time and work running this, to everyone who helps him do so, and to Kronos_ for his generosity!
Thanks to finkleroy for Epistory, Damon18 for Hover, some anonymous donor for KARAKARA and of course zeogold for managing the giveaway!
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Thanks to finkleroy for Epistory, Damon18 for Hover, some anonymous donor for KARAKARA and of course zeogold for managing the giveaway!
You're welcome. Have fun!
Thanks finkleroy both for the game and the supporting manager work and zeogold, of course!
Huge thanks to finkleroy for Stalker Clear Sky and FEAR 3 and Zeogold for managing this giveaway.
thank you to ofthenexus for the Interplanetary key and ZEO for his time.
Thank you so much, Wheldrake for the games Mirror's Edge, and Red Alert 3 uprising!

Thank you very much kmcoolice for the steam key of what is one of my favorite games of all time! Previously, we had it on CD, but now I have my own copy!

Again, thank you very much @Zeogold for running this event and deeming me worthy of these games!
Thanks are in order to MadyNora for kuso, finkleroy for Invisigun Heroes and BeatriceElysia for Absolver, thank you all for this! And of course, can't forget zeo for keeping this going for all of us.