It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BTW, could I please ask for Absolver? Thank you!
Can i have the Final Fantasy XIV and Shadowrun Hong Kong please? :)
May I have Age of Wonders III and Deluxe Edition DLC? Thanks.
Edit: had to delete my F.E.A.R. request.
Post edited March 08, 2019 by AWG43
Can I please request Crysis 2, F.E.A.R, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Thank You
Post edited March 08, 2019 by supplementscene
May I ask for RWBY: Grimm Eclipse please? :)
I see people already asked for these but just in case something doesn't work out I'll put in requests for Europa Universalis IV and Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods (DLC).

In any case, good to see Zeo back in the saddle and thanks to the donors for many nice game I saw on the list!
I'd like to ask for Age of Wonders III, if it's still available. Thank you.
I'd like to ask for Epistory, Hover and KARAKARA for this month.
I'd like to ask for Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin), Medal of Honor (Origin) and Magicka 2.
Another nice update! Can i ask for BLACKHOLE ?
Makotolia: Thanks to TT_TT_TT_TT for Regions of Ruin, and to zeo and finkleroy for maintaining this GA
You are welcome!
Thanks SerpentineCougar and triock for the games and thanks again Zeo for doing this!

Nice update! :)
For this month, could I ask for Sonic Adventure 2 and I also like to ask for the daggered games Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition and SONIC ADVENTURE 2: BATTLE.
high rated
I just have a small favour I would like to ask. When people do thank for games it would be a nice gesture if they could at least mention the name of those who have donated them. Especially in a thread like this with so many games donated it's hard to keep track which game was donated by whom and I think the donor should get the opportunity to simply say a short "You're welcome" or "Enjoy" which he does not have when somebody just writes "Thanks for the games".
May I request F.E.A.R 3 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky?
Thank you zeogold, gigox, rosalumina, blerr144 and they who wish not to be named for the gifts of february.