It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for:
The First Tree on Steam

and

Hollow Knight on Steam

and

Dream Walker on Steam
I respectfully ask for The Detail Season 1 and Samorast 2.
Thanks to TT_TT_TT_TT for Regions of Ruin, and to zeo and finkleroy for maintaining this GA! And to AB2012 for his/her constructive work while the other of us can’t help but start to lose patience:)

Also, may I ask for Offspring Fling!?
Yay! Another amazing update! can i ask for:

Among the Sleep

Slain: back from death

The first tree (if its already gone, then i wanna ask for Absolver instead)

Thanks a lot for sharing like always!!
Hi zeogold, may I request for Europa Universalis IV and Styx: Shards of Darkness please? Thank you
May I request: Borderlands 2, Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, and Phantom Brave PC?
With daggered Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods (DLC) if it's still okay...
Is Tangledeep and the Tangledeep - Soundtrack still available? I would like to play it. Thanks for the update and for taking time out to handle this giveaway thread zeogold.
Wow! Another incredible update from our community. Could I ask for Among the Sleep, Cultist Simulator, and Bombshell?
I'd like to request Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, Death Rally (Classic), and Wacky Wheels please.
I wld like 2 request 4 the daggered Glass Masquerade as i was not able get a key in time when it's given free on HB, thks zeogold 4 keeping this GA running. :)
Post edited March 09, 2019 by tomyam80
Sry, changed my mind.
Post edited March 08, 2019 by LootHunter
May I have "Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition" please?
Thanks again for the games, zeo! (Both donor and distributor :D )
Great update as usual

I'd like to request Dust: An Elysian Tail please
Thank you
May I ask for Among the Sleep Enhanced Edition please ?