It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to greyhat for PAC-MAN Championship Edition, pirateoftheah for Tank Operations, and bler144 for 12 is Better Than 6.
Also thank you to zeogold and finkleroy.
Thanks goes to Rosalumina for Bubble Ghost, muntdefems for Children of Liberty and of course to zeogold for being the keeper of the thread.
Thanks a lot to muntdefems, swr2048, heartburnron, Robert1969, Damon18 and zeo !
kmonster: Thanks a lot to muntdefems, swr2048, heartburnron, Robert1969, Damon18 and zeo !
Have fun and enjoy!
Thank you to muntdefems (The Great Art Race) and gixgox (Money Master).
And to zeogold & finkleroy.
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
finkleroy: I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
Still mistake on list. My donation (JetX) was taken in April by cardangrille. I didn't donate a second copy of same game in May.
NickZah: Still mistake on list. My donation (JetX) was taken in April by cardangrille. I didn't donate a second copy of same game in May.
I'll let zeogold sort it out because he's the one who granted the request. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Hello,
I would like to ask for the Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition
if it is still available :)
Post edited June 03, 2019 by erbello
hello there,
may i ask for two games: x blades, and 12 are better than 6. thanks :)
erbello: Hello,
I would like to ask for the Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition
if it is still available :)
Granted.
tropit9: hello there,
may i ask for two games: x blades, and 12 are better than 6. thanks :)
Also granted.
Post edited June 06, 2019 by zeogold
finkleroy: I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
NickZah: Still mistake on list. My donation (JetX) was taken in April by cardangrille. I didn't donate a second copy of same game in May.
Thanks for pointing that out, fixed it.
Thank you so much Damon18 and Zeogold :)
thanks to A.Ryan and greeklover for your respective keys, and as always, for zeogold :)
high rated
An update in the giveaway is worth two in the bush - so say the wise men Zeoloman and Finklestotle.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18zqI_nbjdOaKz2ZdZBwbyS5txYQ8lRozI7_njCNS7bs/edit?usp=sharing