It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
bluethief: Can I ask for Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles + Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness?
Granted.
Thank you very much deja65 for the Tomb Raider games. Also to finkleroy for everything.
bluethief: Thank you very much deja65 for the Tomb Raider games. Also to finkleroy for everything.
Have fun with these lovely Core Design era goodies :). Wish everybody a cozy evening. Cheers
low rated
tastymonkey: Thanks finkleroy and thanks GamezRanker for the game.
Hope ya have fun in Scoggins solving them puzzles. :)
Can I please have Tomb Raider: Anniversary + Tomb Raider: Legend + Tomb Raider: Underworld? Thank you.
Can I have Tomb Raider: Anniversary + Tomb Raider: Legend + Tomb Raider: Underworld as well?
high rated
Kobi-K: Can I please have Tomb Raider: Anniversary + Tomb Raider: Legend + Tomb Raider: Underworld? Thank you.
Granted.
Falci: Can I have Tomb Raider: Anniversary + Tomb Raider: Legend + Tomb Raider: Underworld as well?
Granted.
Thank you very much to the Anonymous Donor and to finkleroy for this awesome Tomb Raider Trilogy!
Kobi-K: Can I please have Tomb Raider: Anniversary + Tomb Raider: Legend + Tomb Raider: Underworld? Thank you.
finkleroy: Granted.
Falci: Can I have Tomb Raider: Anniversary + Tomb Raider: Legend + Tomb Raider: Underworld as well?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and "S/He who must not be known!" ^_^
No nevermind. Should have make it clear what I requested. Sorry about that
Post edited August 22, 2021 by kusumahendra
May I please have Tomb Raider: Anniversary + Tomb Raider: Legend + Tomb Raider: Underworld ?
If that Tomb Raider series still available, may I get one as well?
high rated
Mortius1: May I please have Tomb Raider: Anniversary + Tomb Raider: Legend + Tomb Raider: Underworld ?
Granted.
CervelloYM: If that Tomb Raider series still available, may I get one as well?
Granted.
Thank you to finkleroy for running the giveaway, and to the anonymous donor of the Tomb Raider games.
low rated
May I please have Tomb Raider GOTY?