It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Sorry for going off-topic, but @GamezRanker why are almost all of your posts low rated? Did you mess with the GoG Mafia or something?
albinistic: I am having a hard time explaining, but I hope it makes sense of what I am trying to say here. :)
GamezRanker: No, I got what ya meant. :)

Anyhoo, even a long time contributing user could have around 0 rep(like say if they kept getting uprated and downrated and their rep stayed around 0).....stuff like that and the general mess with the rep system in the forums is why the OP uses other methods to determine eligibility.
Yeah, I can completely see that and agree with your and finkleroy's views on the matter. Luckily, although not that great at times, you can use other methods as you mentioned in your post to determine eligibility. :)
low rated
s1drano: Sorry for going off-topic, but <snip> why are almost all of your posts low rated? Did you mess with the GoG Mafia or something?
Well by the fact that you also got down voted... looks like some forum troll has sicked a bot on any post that has his nickname in.

Wouldn't it be nice if GOG spent a day looking at all people down voting en mass as soon as a post is made & banned them as bots?
high rated
gogamess: May I ask for Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!, please? ^_^
Granted.
Hi, may I have Disjunction please?
low rated
s1drano: Sorry for going off-topic, but @GamezRanker why are almost all of your posts low rated? Did you mess with the GoG Mafia or something?
I have a few "fans" on this forum who use scripts/bots to hide my posts and low rate me. Of course they usually leave giveaway thread posts alone......my guess is one of em has a bee in their bonnet as of late.

-

albinistic: Yeah, I can completely see that and agree with your and finkleroy's views on the matter. Luckily, although not that great at times, you can use other methods as you mentioned in your post to determine eligibility. :)
Yup :)

-

JunglePredator: Well by the fact that you also got down voted... looks like some forum troll has sicked a bot on any post that has his nickname in.
Seeing as you got low rated as well, it would seem it's more likely anyone that posts anything critical of their little "leisure activity".
(well minus the OP, whom the trolls often leave alone & whom often gets high rated enough for their little efforts not to matter)

JunglePredator: Wouldn't it be nice if GOG spent a day looking at all people down voting en mass as soon as a post is made & banned them as bots?
Seeing as most of the ones rating posts in such a manner are likely alts likely used by them mainly just to run their scripts/bots, that would probably be a good idea(mainly accounts that do such that have no games and little/no rep or posts).
Post edited August 02, 2021 by GamezRanker
Thank you so much, ssling & finkleroy for the Larry adventure! ^_^
gogamess: Thank you so much, ssling & finkleroy for the Larry adventure! ^_^
Since you got it from the giveaway, Leisure Suit Larry was not For Sail this time....
My many thanks goes to Doc and finkleroy for the King Arthur Collection. Time to get medieval.
blastradius: My many thanks goes to Doc and finkleroy for the King Arthur Collection. Time to get medieval.
Is your name Marsellus, by any chance?
Post edited August 03, 2021 by TheDudeLebowski
May I ask for Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete, if it is still available?
low rated
GamezRanker: <snip>
Well hopefully it screws with their life... slower games & screwed up computer, or $ wasted since they're obviously watching.

All for naught cause ppl use words to determine things.
gogamess: Thank you so much, ssling & finkleroy for the Larry adventure! ^_^
Enjoy
Many thanks to Mortius1 for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and to finkleroy for the Community Giveaway! :)
Thanks to _Slaugh_ and finkleroy! Styx looks like an amazing game :D