It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, sorry! Posted on a new page, and did not notice before double-posting. :)
Post edited August 02, 2021 by AlexTerranova
May I ask for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, please?
martinsuppo: may i request fallout 3. Thanks?
The rules and the games available are in the first 2 comments of this thread.
To be elegible you have to take part in the forum, comment, create post and add games to the wishlist to help you increase your Rep (reputation points). No you have 0 Rep, that's an indicative you have little to no activity in the forum. You can speed up the process by donating a game, it's not mandatory and won't guarantee you automatic access but will be a clear indicative that you not are here just to get free games.
low rated
KetobaK: To be eligible you have to take part in the forum, comment, create post and add games to the wishlist to help you increase your Rep (reputation points). No you have 0 Rep, that's an indicative you have little to no activity in the forum.
Actually, rep isn't used (much/at all) by the OP to determine if a person is eligible for these giveaways....if it was, those of us with negative rep who participate in the community likely wouldn't be eligible. A user posting outside of giveaway threads/similar, and how much they do so, is more so used by the OP to determine eligibility. The rest of your post is spot on, though. :)
Post edited August 02, 2021 by GamezRanker
KetobaK: To be eligible you have to take part in the forum, comment, create post and add games to the wishlist to help you increase your Rep (reputation points). No you have 0 Rep, that's an indicative you have little to no activity in the forum.
GamezRanker: Actually, rep isn't used (much/at all) by the OP to determine if a person is eligible for these giveaways....if it was, those of us with negative rep who participate in the community likely wouldn't be eligible. A user posting outside of giveaway threads/similar, and how much they do so, is more so used by the OP to determine eligibility. The rest of your post is spot on, though. :)
I believe KetobaK meant rep in different way. For example, you have -3k, the negative is not important, however it shows you have been a long standing contributing member, instead of having 0 where it would show that you just made a new post recently and not consistently. I believe he meant that any rep number would just show you participate instead of starting out with 0. I am having a hard time explaining, but I hope it makes sense of what I am trying to say here. :)
low rated
albinistic: I am having a hard time explaining, but I hope it makes sense of what I am trying to say here. :)
No, I got what ya meant. :)

Anyhoo, even a long time contributing user could have around 0 rep(like say if they kept getting uprated and downrated and their rep stayed around 0).....stuff like that and the general mess with the rep system in the forums is why the OP uses other methods to determine eligibility.
high rated
TheBigCore: I am requesting Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! if it's still available.
Granted.
RonianAT: May I ask for Children of Zodiarcs plz?
Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone. I used to be able to chat with you, and nothing's changed on my end.
LootHunter: Hi.
I would like to request STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II.
Granted.
Ruvika: May I request Styx Master of Shadows?
Granted.
RavenCrowwise: May I request Vampire's Fall: Origins finkleroy.

Thanks,
Granted.
srhill: Could I get Zombie Night Terror, please?
Granted.
martinsuppo: may i request fallout 3. Thanks?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
AlexTerranova: May I ask for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, please?
Granted.
GamezRanker: Anyhoo, even a long time contributing user could have around 0 rep(like say if they kept getting uprated and downrated and their rep stayed around 0).....stuff like that and the general mess with the rep system in the forums is why the OP uses other methods to determine eligibility.
Exactly. I always completely ignore the "rep" system here, as should everyone else. GOG has a ToS rule against abusing the upvoting and downvoting with the rep system, but they flat-out refuse to ever enforce it in any way, and that makes the entire system completely stupid and pointless.
Post edited August 02, 2021 by finkleroy
LootHunter: Hi.
I would like to request STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and Mortius1 for the game.
Thanks to _Slaugh_ for Zombie Night Terror and to finkleroy for managing the giveaway. I'm gonna enjoy this one.
srhill: Thanks to _Slaugh_ for Zombie Night Terror and to finkleroy for managing the giveaway. I'm gonna enjoy this one.
You're welcome !  Have fun !  :-)
finkleroy: Granted.
LootHunter: Thank you and Mortius1 for the game.
You're welcome.

For Mysteries of the Sith, you may want to look into dgvoodoo2 to bring back hardware acceleration.

It makes little difference in the main game, but the expansion comes with hardware accelerated coloured lighting.
Mortius1: For Mysteries of the Sith, you may want to look into dgvoodoo2 to bring back hardware acceleration.

It makes little difference in the main game, but the expansion comes with hardware accelerated coloured lighting.
It may also be worth trying the Jedi Knight Remastered mod, if you wish to play with upscaled textures etc. More information in the subforum.
May I ask for Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!, please? ^_^
GamezRanker: Actually, rep isn't used (much/at all) by the OP to determine if a person is eligible for these giveaways....if it was, those of us with negative rep who participate in the community likely wouldn't be eligible. A user posting outside of giveaway threads/similar, and how much they do so, is more so used by the OP to determine eligibility. The rest of your post is spot on, though. :)
albinistic: I believe KetobaK meant rep in different way. For example, you have -3k, the negative is not important, however it shows you have been a long standing contributing member, instead of having 0 where it would show that you just made a new post recently and not consistently. I believe he meant that any rep number would just show you participate instead of starting out with 0. I am having a hard time explaining, but I hope it makes sense of what I am trying to say here. :)
This ^^^^
Thank you Doc for Children of Zodiarcs