It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Huh, there should be a warning or repercussion of some sort for people who asked game when they already over the limit.

A one time mishap is ok , but when you do it over and over again that just plain rude.
I'm kindly requesting Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition. Thank you for your consideration.
high rated
Ice_Mage: I'm kindly requesting Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition. Thank you for your consideration.
Granted.
Hello! Can i take Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition?
low rated
repost
Post edited July 28, 2021 by Orkhepaj
Thank you very much Doc0075 for the game and finkleroy for managing the giveaway.

And thank you again frogthroat for the gift.
PaterAlf: May I ask for The Slormancer?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much to Doc0075 for donating this game (and many, many more) and to finkleroy for still organizing this neverending giveaway! You're both awesome!
could I ask for Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat (x3) (†)
Ice_Mage: And thank you again frogthroat for the gift.
No worries. I hope you like it. And I think you are at least Level 2 cryomancer to be eligible. ;)
low rated
frogthroat: This thread is getting more and more exciting by the day.
Well I dare say it is in large part due to your eloquent narration of said events. So for that: *tips hat once more*

-

s1drano: If I didn't already own it, I would've asked for Prey. I hope whoever claims it has as much fun with it as I did, because it's a really good game. Now I wish I could've played the original Prey.
The original is a very fine game.....and can usually be found on eBay/other similar sites for decent enough prices, if you're interested. :)

-

Orkhepaj: Hello finkleroy
I would like to get Blasphemous.
A friendly tip: you should probably repost this request without edits, as edited requests are considered invalid as per the rtules.
Post edited July 28, 2021 by GamezRanker
OMG!! Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Torment: Tides of Numenera! I have had that on my wishlist for some time now.... You guys just made my day THANK YOU :)
Hi finkleroy
I would like to get Blasphemous, if possible.
low rated
Best of luck to all who try their luck, as always :)
high rated
Likolrosa: Hello! Can i take Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition?
Granted.
te_lanus: could I ask for Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat (x3) (†)
Granted.
Orkhepaj: Hi finkleroy
I would like to get Blasphemous, if possible.
Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and Doc0075 for Baldur Gate II ^)