It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ethailia: Change it to "dont ask if youre not my friend" . It would solve alot and be more honest as well :)
is this a joke... :)

really made me laugh pretty hard lmfao

Anyway why he told you like that is.. suppose a new one just created a gog account and came here asking for a game key.. and he got it.. then he'll get an idea " why dont i create another account and ask for another".. nice right?

Another one:- you are an active person where am i an old(account) but not active...and we both asked for same game.. and he gave me that key becaz i was 2 mins before you. Is it fair?
there are some situations like these thats y he made those roles..
Trust me i'm like you.. rejected 2 or 3 times here.. and i'm gonna try again next month... who knows maybe i'll be eligible?
Post edited July 26, 2021 by Lords3
high rated
ethailia: *
Please help me understand your point of view:

You're still upset because some guy in some neighborhood in your area decided to throw a party for his friends, and you, as a passer-by who never even bothered saying a simple "hi" to them, weren't invited?

So, you, the passer-by/stranger wants to crash the party and get some of the beer and nachos that were brought by friends for friends?

Does that seem OK by your standards?
Post edited July 26, 2021 by TheDudeLebowski
high rated
ethailia: The forum search function and Google are both to complex for me to use, and learning to use these tools or finding other ones is'nt goijng to happen
Well I just searched for your name and it came up 3x results for Google, 5x for DuckDuckGo and 25x for Bing of which every single post without exception was about game codes, trading game codes, wanting free expiring keys or the giveaways except for one where your name was mentioned in post #4187 on the "known scammers" thread (5th post up from the bottom of page 79 if you have forum settings of maximum 50 posts per page).

It's hardly finkleroy's fault if the three most popular search engines combined cannot find your claimed "meaningful community interaction" (outside of free games) possibly because it doesn't exist?...
Post edited July 26, 2021 by BrianSim
high rated
ethailia: this should be your form letter response

The forum search function and Google are both to complex for me to use, and learning to use these tools or finding other ones is'nt goijng to happen . According to them, you seem to be new here, you're not a freind , you wont hang out with me so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some posts and/or tell some me some jokes and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, even though the rule is I make the rules and dont plan to follow them. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out just not here. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys that I feel qualify as a donation . I'm just trying to make sure you hang out with me and Im using free games to do it . Donating isn't mandatory, chating with me is. I just cant believe anyone would come to a channel called "The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition Redux " looking for free games.

Change it to "dont ask if youre not my friend" . It would solve alot and be more honest as well :)
The message is quite clear in finkleroy's OP, the rules are quite clear, you can participate but you have to take part in the forum, not just appear every now and then just to redeem a free game. You earn Rep Points while you participate in the forum, if you are an old user and just have a few points it's a clear indicative that you are here just for the free games and not because you like to participate in the forum.
Finkleroy was kind enough to give you some tips to start, tell some jokes, create some threads, post some news or a new game on the wishlist, somethings... But your message just leave clear your intentions. It's a shame, always is good to recive new members :/
Post edited July 26, 2021 by KetobaK
BrianSim: your name was mentioned in post #4187 on the "known scammers" thread (5th post up from the bottom of page 79 if you have forum settings of maximum 50 posts per page).
Offtop alert. You can link to specific post via chain link icon above the post btw :)
Attachments:
link.jpg (110 Kb)
ethailia:
There are 9 spelling and grammar errors in your post. It kind of undercuts your attempt at sardonic commentary.
high rated
ethailia: The forum search function and Google are both to complex for me to use, and learning to use these tools or finding other ones is'nt goijng to happen
BrianSim: Well I just searched for your name and it came up 3x results for Google, 5x for DuckDuckGo and 25x for Bing of which every single post without exception was about game codes, trading game codes, wanting free expiring keys or the giveaways except for one where your name was mentioned in post #4187 on the "known scammers" thread (5th post up from the bottom of page 79 if you have forum settings of maximum 50 posts per page).

It's hardly finkleroy's fault if the three most popular search engines combined cannot find your claimed "meaningful community interaction" (outside of free games) possibly because it doesn't exist?...
Come on guys, do you really think this guy deserves a serious answer? The best way to make a troll go away is simply to ignore him.

I usually don't downvote much because I know best how easily that feature gets abused by bots but this is a clear case where you can't press the - button fast enough and ignore that person.
high rated
ethailia: *rude, obnoxious bullshit*
You are now permanently banned from both giveaways for violating the rule against being rude.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Come on guys, do you really think this guy deserves a serious answer? The best way to make a troll go away is simply to ignore him.

I usually don't downvote much because I know best how easily that feature gets abused by bots but this is a clear case where you can't press the - button fast enough and ignore that person.
Exactly. This person has been banned for being rude. Let's move on.
If allowed due to my lack of participation these last months, is there a chance I might ask for Fallout 3 GOTY?
high rated
JocktheLock1: If allowed due to my lack of participation these last months, is there a chance I might ask for Fallout 3 GOTY?
Granted.
JocktheLock1: If allowed due to my lack of participation these last months, is there a chance I might ask for Fallout 3 GOTY?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Doc0075 for Fallout 3 GOTY and finkleroy so much!
It looks like Elder Scrolls: Oblivion appeared on the list. If is still available may I ask for it? Thanks in advance.
high rated
truhlik: It looks like Elder Scrolls: Oblivion appeared on the list. If is still available may I ask for it? Thanks in advance.
Granted.
Could I ask for Diablo + Hellfire please?
Thanks in advance.
high rated
Treasure: Could I ask for Diablo + Hellfire please?
Thanks in advance.
Granted.