It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
ethailia: new here ? 8 years is = new for you ?
As Fink said, this giveaway is for users who somewhat regularly use the forums to interact with other goggers(this is to ensure people aren't just coming to this forum to snag free games).

So all one needs to do to become eligible is post posts/replies to other goggers(i.e. interact with the community) on the forums for a bit(maybe a month or so), and then try their luck here sometime in the future.
Post edited July 22, 2021 by GamezRanker
ethailia: new here ? 8 years is = new for you ? I have even donated keys granted only 1 here rest are to the ninjas . nevermind , Ill go back to the ninjas ... makiing and solving key puzzles is kinda fun..... have a great day.
What games do you play? Come to those game subsections to talk about games for a while. Soon enough you'll be eligible.

You can find me on Cyberpunk 2077 and Biomutant ones. Also on Monkey Island series, Leisuire Suit Larry, Bear With Me, and other random point and click ones. Come say hi.
Unfortunately I can't get it now so ENJOY on my behalf too!

STELLARIS: GALAXY EDITION AND SELECTED DLC'S: Y8SXD1FD813754EBB7

FEDERATION EXPANSION AND NECROID SPECIES PACK: W24WD1FA7F0BECB610
Post edited July 22, 2021 by Lord_Vivec_ita
high rated
Lord_Vivec_ita:
Finkleroy has asked not to drop codes in this thread. Please use Newsletter discounts or The Expiring Codes Clearinghouse Thread instead.
Post edited July 22, 2021 by gogtrial34987
finkleroy: GOG cancelled all of the keys for Syberia I & II.
they did what? I claimed mine and they work, what happened?
GamezRanker: What I meant was, I hope GOG won't be doing too many of these sorts of "bundled giveaways" in the future(in this case Syberia bundle instead of Syberia 1 and 2 separately), which keep people from getting keys (to hand out here or elsewhere) if they already own the game(s) being given away.
ssling: And what I meant was that people were getting keys anyway by using exploit on news site. If this was not limited
I can imagine people taking keys in bulks for sell. Was such thing always possible?
I see... well, that'd have sucked
Lord_Vivec_ita:
gogtrial34987: Finkleroy has asked not to drop codes in this thread. Please use Newsletter discounts or The Expiring Codes Clearinghouse Thread instead.
should I delete my comment?
Post edited July 22, 2021 by Lord_Vivec_ita
high rated
Lord_Vivec_ita: Unfortunately I can't get it now so ENJOY on my behalf too!

STELLARIS: GALAXY EDITION AND SELECTED DLC'S: Y8SXD1FD813754EBB7

FEDERATION EXPANSION AND NECROID SPECIES PACK: W24WD1FA7F0BECB610
While I appreciate the sentiment, dropping keys in this thread is not allowed. Please either send them to me in a chat message or drop them in the Ninja codes, Newsletter discounts or Expiring Codes Clearinghouse threads.
Lord_Vivec_ita: they did what? I claimed mine and they work, what happened?
All of the keys for Syberia I + II that were created using the workaround have been deactivated.
Lord_Vivec_ita: should I delete my comment?
It's just a discount coupon, so I don't know how many people will actually try to use it, but it'd be appreciated if you'd remove them from here. Thanks again for the sentiment. Sharing is always appreciated. :)
I'd like to request Curse of the Dead Gods if it's still available.
May I request Spellcaster University if it's still available, please :)
high rated
ikrananka: I'd like to request Curse of the Dead Gods if it's still available.
Granted.
Sjuan: May I request Spellcaster University if it's still available, please :)
Granted.
Thanks Doc0075 for the key and finkleroy for the giveaway! :)
Huge thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Curse of the Dead Gods :) You guys are awesome.
May I ask for - Heroes of Might and Magic + Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold + Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete + Heroes of Might and Magic 4: Complete???
high rated
BookCrazy: May I ask for - Heroes of Might and Magic + Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold + Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete + Heroes of Might and Magic 4: Complete???
Granted.
BookCrazy: May I ask for - Heroes of Might and Magic + Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold + Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete + Heroes of Might and Magic 4: Complete???
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you so much Finkleroy for your endless hours of time poured into this community and Doc0075 for the amazing and kind cheerfulness you have brought to this community. I thank the community as a whole as well for the kind friendliness that is displayed to help newcomers and people who have issues or questions!!!
low rated
this should be your form letter response

The forum search function and Google are both to complex for me to use, and learning to use these tools or finding other ones is'nt goijng to happen . According to them, you seem to be new here, you're not a freind , you wont hang out with me so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some posts and/or tell some me some jokes and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, even though the rule is I make the rules and dont plan to follow them. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out just not here. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys that I feel qualify as a donation . I'm just trying to make sure you hang out with me and Im using free games to do it . Donating isn't mandatory, chating with me is. I just cant believe anyone would come to a channel called "The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition Redux " looking for free games.

Change it to "dont ask if youre not my friend" . It would solve alot and be more honest as well :)