It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: nevermind. Let someone else have.
Post edited July 18, 2021 by Kelefane
Kelefane:
Probably worth refreshing your understanding of the rules, as both 7 and 13 apply. :)
Post edited July 18, 2021 by gogtrial34987
Kelefane:
gogtrial34987: Probably worth refreshing your understanding of the rules, as both 7 and 13 apply. :)
Yup. Had the wrong game copied before I pasted. Regardless though. Changed my mind.
Guys. Can i donate keys for this topic to redeem free games, such like a Beneath a Steel Sky or Postal: Classic and Uncut? I've just read the rules and saw that there was a keys for free games. Sorry for my question, if i wrong.
AndyDazzy: Guys. Can i donate keys for this topic to redeem free games, such like a Beneath a Steel Sky or Postal: Classic and Uncut? I've just read the rules and saw that there was a keys for free games. Sorry for my question, if i wrong.
Both these games all the time are free for everyone. Can't you get them from the store?
Edit: Re-posted due to editing mistake
Post edited July 18, 2021 by comradegarry
May I have A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC (DLC)?
comradegarry: Could I possibly have Tales of Maj'Eyal + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Embers of Rage (DLC) + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Forbidden Cults (DLC) + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok (DLC) ?
It would probably be a good idea to submit a new post, edited posts are usually rejected.
Could I possibly have Tales of Maj'Eyal + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Embers of Rage (DLC) + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Forbidden Cults (DLC) + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok (DLC) ?

I reposted because I edited my first post (I forgot the first letter)
mrkgnao: If you want to see a magic trick, just wait 17 days, 7 hours and 19 minutes. And, poof, they'll disappear.
bler144: I'm sure - I just don't think I can hold off that long ;)
Take it!
AndyDazzy: Guys. Can i donate keys for this topic to redeem free games, such like a Beneath a Steel Sky or Postal: Classic and Uncut? I've just read the rules and saw that there was a keys for free games. Sorry for my question, if i wrong.
ssling: Both these games all the time are free for everyone. Can't you get them from the store?
Of course i can get this games from store. I just want to donate key
low rated
finkleroy: You've made it quite clear on numerous occasions that you have zero interest in ever being a contributing member of this community. You've even repeatedly stated that you can't believe anyone comes to these fora for any reason other than getting free games. I'm going to just go ahead and let you know that this is the direct opposite attitude I'm looking for, and I can't imagine how you could ever be declared eligible for the giveaways.
wow ... several times? Is that so ? So I often post on the forum?
Wow Wow Wow. We have the same tendency for authoritarian exaggeration here.

Well, just to say that a generous anonymous gave me the Wingspan game, I thank him warmly once again.

nb : And death to the cows! (French expression)
low rated
GamezRanker: They seemed to be trying to say something to lift your spirits....as in "don't give up hope".

these particular giveaways (this one and the other, both run by Finkleroy) are for those who contribute posts to the forums and interact with the community a bit more. This means that if you want to become eligible, you need to follow the rules/guidelines set in place by the OP.
ok so it is I who did not understand a language that I do not master well .. I apologize to the concerned if he reads me here.

For eligibility I don't think the rules edited are the ones that actually govern the choice. I think I provided proof of this with my capture, I communicated, for a long time, and not just for free. (on the other hand I did not throw jokes without interest anywhere).
And yet...

But after all It may be that in fact the search engine used only reads stuff written in English because it does not know foreign languages. After all, engines do first what the humans who use them ask them to do.
Or it's something else, but here I don't even prefer to talk about it, Finkleroy has shown how he thinks about the world. Either I give him games or he ostracizes me.
The facts, just the facts.

How is the expression already? beautiful people or people beautiful ?
(arf the subtle distinction does not exist in English through the Google translation engine that I use, pity)
May I ask for A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC (DLC) Please :)
high rated
topolla: I would like to ask for Ghost of a Tale.
Thanks in advance
Granted.
Those donations would be appreciated, but they wouldn't make you eligible.
Gerin: May I have A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC (DLC)?
Granted.
comradegarry: Could I possibly have Tales of Maj'Eyal + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Embers of Rage (DLC) + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Forbidden Cults (DLC) + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok (DLC) ?

I reposted because I edited my first post (I forgot the first letter)
Granted.
NightNever: *snip*
You're violating the rule against being rude. Please stop.
jimrh69: May I ask for A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC (DLC) Please :)
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.