It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just a note, Loria should be daggered as it's free forever now, both on GOG and Steam.
low rated
Plokite_Wolf: Just a note, Loria should be daggered as it's free forever now, both on GOG and Steam.
then why not just remove it from the list?
high rated
srhill: As a workaround for this, add the bundle to your shopping cart from the sidebar on this page. You can then check it out for free and receive a gift key.
I did that, but it says it costs $25.99.
Plokite_Wolf: Just a note, Loria should be daggered as it's free forever now, both on GOG and Steam.
Thanks for letting me know.
Orkhepaj: then why not just remove it from the list?
Many games that were on the list and free on the store were removed from the store, thereby making keys the only way to add the games to your account. I hold onto these keys in case they're ever needed, and I put them on the list so everyone knows what's available to the giveaway.
srhill: As a workaround for this, add the bundle to your shopping cart from the sidebar on this page. You can then check it out for free and receive a gift key.
finkleroy: I did that, but it says it costs $25.99.
They changed it! D: It used to say "free."
low rated
Could I have crawl please?
high rated
luminiero: Could I have crawl please?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
finkleroy: I just searched the forum for your name, and again, it returned 0 results.
That's also what I got, which is why I said I don't see a way to search for posts made by a certain user. I don't know what Google shows because I don't use it, but Ice_Mage site:gog.com on DuckDuckGo shows about 50 relevant results and that's still less than half my posts.
finkleroy: As a result, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and declare you eligible. Sorry for the mix-up.
Thanks... and in the same post you gave the game I requested to someone else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bler144: I've been watching since the weekend - how has no one requested Curse of the Dead Gods yet with two copies sitting there?
I can't speak for the others, but in my case...because Valfaris! XD
At the beginning of the month there's been a proper GOG games key massacre.
finkleroy: I just searched the forum for your name, and again, it returned 0 results.
Ice_Mage: That's also what I got, which is why I said I don't see a way to search for posts made by a certain user. I don't know what Google shows because I don't use it, but Ice_Mage site:gog.com on DuckDuckGo shows about 50 relevant results and that's still less than half my posts.
Thanks... and in the same post you gave the game I requested to someone else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
searching google with: site:gog.com "Ice_Mage"
About 47 results

searching bing.com with : site:gog.com "Ice_Mage"
96 results
Ice_Mage: Thanks... and in the same post you gave the game I requested to someone else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh snap! I just checked what you requested and you wanted Mad Max. Now I feel bad. Um... check your PM.
frogthroat: Oh snap! I just checked what you requested and you wanted Mad Max. Now I feel bad. Um... check your PM.
Like I said in the PM, don't worry about it. You go ahead and enjoy Mad Max. When you made your request, I'd been rejected, then I was accepted afterwards. It's not something that usually happens.

I've established that I didn't throw my hat in the ring without qualifying, and I'm content enough to walk away vindicated.

Cheers.
frogthroat: I already redeemed my key. This is a new one.
Thank you very much for your unexpected kindness!
Post edited July 18, 2021 by Ice_Mage
May i ask for Neverwinter;Nights Diamond.
Ice_Mage: Thank you very much for your unexpected kindness!
No worries. Now we both can play.
Post edited July 18, 2021 by frogthroat
high rated
ALAKAZAM1: May i ask for Neverwinter;Nights Diamond.
Granted.
ALAKAZAM1: May i ask for Neverwinter;Nights Diamond.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks a lot to AlexTerranova and finkleroy.