It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ethailia: "I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games. " I have seen this said to many people , but what I was asking is
, What else other then games would we be here for ? the rest of what I posted was just to get a smile or 2 from people :D
To be a part of the community. To talk about things, make jokes, discuss games and try to figure out how to fix games or help people fix games. There's plenty to do on these fora besides trying to get free games.
Post edited July 13, 2021 by finkleroy
high rated
ethailia: "I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games. " I have seen this said to many people , but what I was asking is
, What else other then games would we be here for ? the rest of what I posted was just to get a smile or 2 from people :D
"...for free games". There's that part.

Helping people fix broken games, keeping a database of something GOG or game related (like historical prices/sales, games in a specific style/niche genre) or sharing game and/or mod news seems like a good indicator of being part of the community and not just here for free games.
ethailia: I get it , you want people who have been here a while to get the keys ... but what I dont get is .... this is a forum for an online video game store. What else other then games would we be here for ?
I have been coming to this sight for years , :( sadly . only for the video games though. ;)~
Express yourself: what you read, what you listen, what you play, what made you happy today, where you stand about DRM (or any other topic you are interested*... and if you dont find it, open a thread to give us the chance to join your topic).
I hope you find the GOG forums fun and valuable (but not just in monetary terms) :)

* = allowed under the forum code of conduct. "politics have been banned by GOG staff for very good reasons"

--Edit: Added the foot note. Thank you finkleroy!
Post edited July 14, 2021 by cryware
high rated
cryware: or any other topic you are interested...
Except politics, which have been banned by GOG staff for very good reasons.
Ok, back to topic:

May I request Mad Max, please?
May I request the 8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure demo from the daggered keys? I just noticed that I still don't have that one for whatever reason.
[Blank, as suggested by Trooper1270]
Post edited July 14, 2021 by MysterD
MysterD: May I request Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition?

To everyone, in advance - thanks!
Do be weary of your edited post, as there could be a possibility it may be rejected, as other edited posts have been before.
It may be a good idea to leave this on blank and create another one with the same request below. *Shrug*
MysterD: May I request Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition?

Trooper1270: Do be weary of your edited post, as there could be a possibility it may be rejected, as other edited posts have been before.
It may be a good idea to leave this on blank and create another one with the same request below. *Shrug*
I left out the "2" in the title of the game.
So, I went and fixed that.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll (eventually) make a brand new post, with no typos & no edits!
Post edited July 14, 2021 by MysterD
Trooper1270: Do be weary of your edited post, as there could be a possibility it may be rejected, as other edited posts have been before.
MysterD: I left out the "2" in the title of the game.
So, I went and fixed that.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll (eventually) make a brand new post, with no typos & no edits!
No problem. It's just something I've noticed on a number of occasions, and can be a little frustrating to return and find a request rejected for such a simple mistake...
Trooper1270: It's just something I've noticed on a number of occasions, and can be a little frustrating to return and find a request rejected for such a simple mistake...
It's in the rules. (Rule 6, last sentence.)
Trooper1270: It's just something I've noticed on a number of occasions, and can be a little frustrating to return and find a request rejected for such a simple mistake...
frogthroat: It's in the rules. (Rule 6, last sentence.)
I know, but who reads them ?...
May I request Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition?

finkleroy: I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games.
I see no way to find all posts by a certain user, even your own. I've been participating in the forums since at least mid-January and you've previously granted requests to users with half my forum reputation. I am familiar with both the forums and the rules of this giveaway, but given your response, I find it impossible to tell what actual criteria you have.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Take care.
Ice_Mage: I see no way to find all posts by a certain user, even your own. I've been participating in the forums since at least mid-January and you've previously granted requests to users with half my forum reputation. I am familiar with both the forums and the rules of this giveaway, but given your response, I find it impossible to tell what actual criteria you have.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Take care.
Google searching is a way to find posts by a certain user. A helpful string is: site:gog.com "finkleroy"