It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, seems like a great deal of games were given out fr the start of July and i would like to thank the many donors who made this possible especially our dear resident Doc have probably contributed @ least a third of the games given out

Special thanks goes to finkleroy who hv kept this GA going so so long. I can only imagine the amt of time spent collating the donated keys & keeping track of stats as well as the hard work giving therm out individually 2 the receivers. No mean feat if u consider the sheer no of request, i did a quick look thru the past pages and saw over 10 pages of requests just on 1 Jul alone.

Lastly, if it's not too much trouble 4 finkleroy i wld like 2 request 4 the daggered ARMA: Cold War Assault as i have not being able to come GOG as often as i could the past year or so and hv missed any free GA fr GOG.

Stay safe & healthy every1!
Can I get a copy of Mad Max, please.
Oh generous and benevolent OP: I hereby nominate fr33kSh0w2012 for Stardew Valley.
There have been -and there still are!- so many superb games in the list!

I warmly recommend Wildfire, a great stealth platformer starring an elementalist witch.
Post edited July 11, 2021 by Enebias
may I ask for carrion? thanks
high rated
tomyam80: Lastly, if it's not too much trouble 4 finkleroy i wld like 2 request 4 the daggered ARMA: Cold War Assault as i have not being able to come GOG as often as i could the past year or so and hv missed any free GA fr GOG.
Granted.
bhrigu: Can I get a copy of Mad Max, please.
Granted.
Gekko_Dekko: may I ask for carrion? thanks
Granted.
tomyam80: Lastly, if it's not too much trouble 4 finkleroy i wld like 2 request 4 the daggered ARMA: Cold War Assault as i have not being able to come GOG as often as i could the past year or so and hv missed any free GA fr GOG.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thks finkleroy 4 processing my request & gambling8nt 4 donating it. :)
Hving check thru my list of games, i realised i had missed quite a few other daggared games which were those given away by GOG previously so i wld like 2 make 2 humble request 4 the following daggared games as well below:

1. Absolute Drift (†) (Expires July 19, 2021, 5:59 AM PDT)
2.Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat (x3) (†) (Expires June 3, 2022, 11:55 AM PDT) -not sure if still redeemable but will try anyway
3. Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (x12) (†)

Thanks again 2 all kind donors of such extra codes! :)
high rated
tomyam80: Hving check thru my list of games, i realised i had missed quite a few other daggared games which were those given away by GOG previously so i wld like 2 make 2 humble request 4 the following daggared games as well below:

2.Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat (x3) (†) (Expires June 3, 2022, 11:55 AM PDT) -not sure if still redeemable but will try anyway

Granted.
enpy: Can I ask for Blood: Fresh Supply. please?
Thanks for the game, Doc0075! Kudos to finkleroy!
tomyam80: Hving check thru my list of games, i realised i had missed quite a few other daggared games which were those given away by GOG previously so i wld like 2 make 2 humble request 4 the following daggared games as well below:

Thks again finkleroy as well as Velgor & slurredprey 4 donating the games! =)
I'd like to request for Stirring Abyss if I may.
high rated
Nicole28: I'd like to request for Stirring Abyss if I may.
Granted.
Thank you to the ever-awesome Doc0075, he's beyond great! And a great thanks as to well finkleroy for hosting the show.
I just wanted to say: many thanks to the generous donor of Stardew Valley, and also to Finkleroy for granting the nomination.
(I am posting this for fr33k, as they cannot post to the forums atm)
Post edited July 12, 2021 by GamezRanker