It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Rep7icant: Hello, finkleroy! May I ask for Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares (DLC) please?
Granted.
Genocide2099: May I have Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition if it's still available?
Granted.
Rep7icant: Hello, finkleroy! May I ask for Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares (DLC) please?
finkleroy: Granted.
I thank you very much, finkleroy, for allowing me to have this wonderful gift from Doc0075. You guys truly rock! Take care and happy gaming.
All Hail the GoG Giveaway!!!
Thanks a lot to Doc0075 for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War. Thanks to finkleroy for being there for us all. Truly appreciated.

Also, it is so nice to see the giveaway reaching such an amazing milestone!!!! Thanks to everyone involved!!
May I have batman the enemy within?
A huge thanks to Doc0075 for his unlimited generosity, and THIEF: Definitive Edition, and to finkleroy for his tremendous work in maintaining both Community giveaways !  :-D
May I have Mad Max
Post edited July 05, 2021 by Melinho85
Thank you Finkleroy for supervising this giveaway and to Doc for Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition!
Melinho85: May I have Mad Max
From the rules:
"
All posts that include a request or nomination will automatically be declined if they have been edited for any reason, even if it's because the GOG forum merged two of your posts.
"

Even tho sometimes finkleroy makes exception to this rule on special occasions, you should still not break the rule.
The rule is there for a reason.
You should therefore repost your request without editing the post and then await finkleroy's request examination.

Just a friendly tip ;)
( tho I am somtimes getting sick of repeating this while many people openly ignore the rules or refuse to read and memorize them )
Can I please take a copy of Slay the Spire?
More than once, when I see a game that interest me, I find a comment comparing it to this older title. It seems to be influential. If possible I would like to take the chance to see it for myself.
Thank you. A nice day to everyone.
Hello, friends.

Can i request CARRION, please?
Thanks in advance!
high rated
RetroJaro: May I have batman the enemy within?
Granted.
Granted. In the future, please refrain from editing posts that contain requests.
B1tF1ghter: *snip*
I received multiple complaints about the rude/unfriendly way in which you worded this post. I tend to agree. There are polite ways to get across your point. That isn't one of them.
Gede: Can I please take a copy of Slay the Spire?
More than once, when I see a game that interest me, I find a comment comparing it to this older title. It seems to be influential. If possible I would like to take the chance to see it for myself.
Granted.
ShellDNMS: Hello, friends.

Thanks in advance!
Granted.
And once again i'm happy to have one more awesome thing in my library - CARRION
Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy!
RetroJaro: May I have batman the enemy within?
finkleroy: Granted. In the future, please refrain from editing posts that contain requests.
B1tF1ghter: *snip*
finkleroy: I received multiple complaints about the rude/unfriendly way in which you worded this post. I tend to agree. There are polite ways to get across your point. That isn't one of them.
Gede: Can I please take a copy of Slay the Spire?
ShellDNMS: Hello, friends.

Thanks in advance!
Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy! sorry fink leroy I modified because I was convinced that there was Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition but okay I won't do it anymore
Bapthomme: May I request the game Golem for this month ?
Carradice: Awed by the generosity of Doc0075 and the dedication of Finkleroy... It has been a shock to enter the thread, really.

Let us participate in this! Tough choice. So many great games!!

MIght I ask for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War?
Cavalary: How it works is explained very clearly and in detail in the rules. The main idea is to be a sufficiently active community member, outside of giveaway threads, to be recognized as such. The donation method always struck me as an at least questionable loophole, but if it's in the rules and you prefer that route, your call...
finkleroy: Before I added the donations option, people kept asking me if there was a way to speed up the process. I figured that donating some games would be good enough proof that you're not just here to get free games, so I added it to the standard response I use when someone's ineligible. The Puzzlemaster told me he used to make an exception for people every once in a blue moon after speaking with them for a bit. I figured that's fair enough, but IMO talk is cheap. Show me you're serious.
grynn: Hi, may I have The Slormancer please?
spds100: May I request Ultima Underworld 1+2 ?
kentsusai: May I please have SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition

This is the 4,000th key given away in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Many thanks to all the donors and everyone who ran the giveaway before me!
Thanks finkleroy and Doc0075 :) I wonder if I was the lucky 4,000th? :P