It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: This is the 4,000th key given away in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Many thanks to all the donors and everyone who ran the giveaway before me!
Wow, that is really huge number. Big thanks goes to all donors that helped being this possible! And also to you, finkleroy that you endured in hosting this giveaway!
finkleroy: This is the 4,000th key given away in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Many thanks to all the donors and everyone who ran the giveaway before me!
Amazing! Thanks to all donors and finkleroy!
Thanks a lot to you, Doc0075 & all the other donors. That's some insane number for sure!
Congratulations to finkleroy, the previous maintainers of the giveaway, and all donors for reaching this great milestone!
Awesome milestone! Thanks to all the generous people who donated over the years. Here's to many more. :)
Wow, amazing number! A huge thank you to all the donors and hosts over the years!
finkleroy: Before I added the donations option, people kept asking me if there was a way to speed up the process. I figured that donating some games would be good enough proof that you're not just here to get free games, so I added it to the standard response I use when someone's ineligible. The Puzzlemaster told me he used to make an exception for people every once in a blue moon after speaking with them for a bit. I figured that's fair enough, but IMO talk is cheap. Show me you're serious.
*nods* Your (and zeo's) call, I was just saying that imho an ongoing giveaway for active community members should have no way to speed up the process. In fact, if it'd be me, I'd delay it, if not outright ban, for anyone asking to speed it up. But, again, it's not me :)
Bapthomme: May I request the game Golem for this month ?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to Doc0075 for his great generosity (and not just for me) and to finkleroy for doing what he does.
4000? What's that in Euros? :P

Great milestone! Maybe we could get the mods to add 4 stars as a prefix to the title!
Thanks to greyhat and finkleroy
Cavalary: Your (and zeo's) call, I was just saying that imho an ongoing giveaway for active community members should have no way to speed up the process.
At least we get more new donations/donors this way, which in turn makes more giftee goggers happy. :)
May I request Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition?
Thank you. :)
high rated
pigulici: May I request Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition?
Thank you. :)
Granted.
I'd like to nominate Braggadar for The Talos Principle: Gold Edition
If it's still available, I'd like to request THIEF: Definitive Edition.  Thank you !  :-)
Awesome!

Thank you so much for Slay the Spire! After a long workweek a nice gift to find in my chat - can't wait to fire it up (I've heard / read great things about it). Love the idea of a rogue like RPG cardgame where I can upgrade my cards and try, try again at making my way through the Spire.

And every game that's "like" it compares to it, mentioning how good the original is. Looking forward to firing it up!