It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Flamini: Thanks a lot for the explanation. at first I didn't figure out how it works. Now I will try to find a game to donate, so as not to seem like a bad person
How it works is explained very clearly and in detail in the rules. The main idea is to be a sufficiently active community member, outside of giveaway threads, to be recognized as such. The donation method always struck me as an at least questionable loophole, but if it's in the rules and you prefer that route, your call...
Many thanks to Doc0075 for Spellcaster University and many thanks to finkleroy for his tireless commitment.
Hi, may I have The Slormancer please?
Thanks Doc and Finkleroy for Monster Train.
May I request Ultima Underworld 1+2 ?
Ixamyakxim: Any way I could get a copy of Slay the Spire?

Also, can anyone who has played both chime in on whether or not Monster Train is worth checking out if I enjoy Slay the Spire? I'm not usually a huge fan of tower defense (though I did absolutely LOVE Sang Froid). But curious if I end up getting hooked on upgrade-driven deck builder monster RPGs (heh) if Monster Train is something I should try at some point.
Slay the Spire is a 10/10 game in my opinion. I have upwards of 500 hours on it. And BTW, also a gift from Doc0075.

Monster Train, on the other hand, I did one run and abandoned it. I wouldn't call the two similar.

I am sure there are people who enjoy MT more than StS. Just nor me.

But regardless, your enjoyment of StS is in no way an indication of whether you would like MT. They're just too different.
Post edited July 03, 2021 by mrkgnao
JackknifeJohnson: I'd like to request THIEF: Definitive Edition.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much, Doc0075 and finkleroy
Thank you very much Doc0075 and finkleroy! :)
----The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

That's a bummer, but thank you for voluntary work efforts of staying on top and thank you to all (including finkleroy) of the community for being such great sports! :)
Post edited July 03, 2021 by BookCrazy
May I please have SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition
BookCrazy: That's a bummer, but thank you for voluntary work efforts of staying on top and thank you to all (including finkleroy) of the community for being such great sports! :)
You just need to participate in the forums(in threads other than giveaways, of course) for a bit(say a month or so).
Do so, and you should become eligible sooner or later. :)
high rated
Bapthomme: May I request the game Golem for this month ?
Granted.
Carradice: Awed by the generosity of Doc0075 and the dedication of Finkleroy... It has been a shock to enter the thread, really.

Let us participate in this! Tough choice. So many great games!!

MIght I ask for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War?
Granted.
Cavalary: How it works is explained very clearly and in detail in the rules. The main idea is to be a sufficiently active community member, outside of giveaway threads, to be recognized as such. The donation method always struck me as an at least questionable loophole, but if it's in the rules and you prefer that route, your call...
Before I added the donations option, people kept asking me if there was a way to speed up the process. I figured that donating some games would be good enough proof that you're not just here to get free games, so I added it to the standard response I use when someone's ineligible. The Puzzlemaster told me he used to make an exception for people every once in a blue moon after speaking with them for a bit. I figured that's fair enough, but IMO talk is cheap. Show me you're serious.
grynn: Hi, may I have The Slormancer please?
Granted.
spds100: May I request Ultima Underworld 1+2 ?
Granted.
kentsusai: May I please have SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition
Granted.

This is the 4,000th key given away in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Many thanks to all the donors and everyone who ran the giveaway before me!
finkleroy: This is the 4,000th key given away in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Many thanks to all the donors and everyone who ran the giveaway before me!
Very impressive! Congratulations to all the donors and the organizers!!
finkleroy: This is the 4,000th key given away in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Many thanks to all the donors and everyone who ran the giveaway before me!
Wow, Impressive! I bet at least 1000 of them very donated by the Doc himself :) What a wonderful person :)
I wish I could come across finkleroy and Doc0075 in real life and give them a big hug for all the hard work and generosity they have provided to this forum.

No matter how bad your life is or how terrible people are around you, you know there are some good souls out there when you come on gog forum.

Big thanks to both finkleroy and Doc0075 for the game.