It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I’d like to request Kerbal Space Program + Kerbal Space Program: Making History (DLC) + Kerbal Space Program: Breaking Ground (DLC) if it's still available.
Many thanks to fink and Doc!
Thanks for another great game Doc0075 The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel. Thanks finkleroy for your hard work
Thank you very much to Doc and to finkleroy for Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire!
Thank you so very much for this modern reenactment of the biblical flood, with Doc0075 in the role of God, and finkleroy as Noah, pairing gamers to games.

Still, after this sleepless night of his, I suspect it's going to be a fairly quiet month for finkleroy...
Post edited July 01, 2021 by mrkgnao
Thank you so much to Doc0075 for Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition, and for another insane batch of gifts going out to so many. And to finkleroy for managing this giveaway for so long, including these crazy crunch times :)
Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for once more granteed me a game I wanted!
high rated
Alexim: I’d like to request Kerbal Space Program + Kerbal Space Program: Making History (DLC) + Kerbal Space Program: Breaking Ground (DLC) if it's still available.
Granted.
Doc's giveaways increase year by year! O_o
Many thanks for your continued generosity.
And to finkleroy for the help.

I miss Doc's forum games tho, but I guess he's too busy now :\
Also, maybe the method first-come-first-served isn't as ideal for a proper distribution as those game awards or random org.
Thank you Doc for the huge giveaway and Finkleroy for the dedicated, hard efforts you took from your time to keep the giveaway alive and well maintained!
Thank you very much, Doc0075 and Finkleroy, for Battle Brothers collection with DLCs. This is one of the games I was always hesitate to try. So thanks again for the chance to actually try it.

I had a problem with chat didn't loaded for me earlier today.But now I was able to redeem the key successfully.
May i ask for - Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Deluxe Edition please?
Thank you very much to Doc0075 for your unlimited generosity and to finkleroy for your tireless work.
Time to prove that Elon Musk is a rookie.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by Alexim
i would like Spiritfarer Lily Update. if i may be so bold
Thank you finkleroy for managing the thread.

And a very deep appreciation to Doc0075 for the 2 The Legend of Heroes games. No way I could get them here if it's not for your donation.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by zlaywal