It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could I get the copy of Cyberpunk 2077?
May I request Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition?
EDIT: double post
Post edited July 01, 2021 by nevarRed
Could I ask for Elex?
That's scary. The size of this this list.
Im really thinking here as many people will have their first opportunity to play some of those games. Really thanks for the donators.

If anybody else wants it, may I have Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Fate edition, finkleroy, please?
Wow, what an amazing list! May I ask for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition please.
Can I take A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms?
May I humbly put in the request for one exquisite copy of the Evil Within 1 on this hopefully-to-be-good day in this fresh new month good sir?
May i ask for cyberpunk 2077
May I request Desperados III Digital Deluxe Edition?
Could I ask for Desperados III Digital Deluxe Edition,
or if it has been taken for Frostpunk: Game of the Year edition?

Edit: Just changed the order, I am sorry for inconvenience.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by Sulibor
Hello everyone!

Am I still in time to request one of the Disco Elysium - Final Cut? If so, I'd very much like to, please!
Eyeing who all is currently not online, but gave suggestions to Doc for they'd like to see donated - and really wishing nominations weren't quite so limited:
I'd like to nominate Korotan for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
Can I ask for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition?
Hello, if possible, I would love to ask for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle. Thank you.