It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

may i ask for Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes for june, if we are on july i prefer wait for the nice list
MazDen: May I also ask for Shadowrun Trilogy?
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Didn't notice that only one key was available, sorry.
high rated
Liverpoolfanster: Serious Sam: The First Encounter if i may?

:)
Granted.
Mugiwarah: may i ask for Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes for june, if we are on july i prefer wait for the nice list
Granted.
finkleroy: What do you mean? How many times will I update the list of available games with Doc's donations? Once.
A hard day is waiting you. Good luck, Commander Fink ; )
high rated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9793cuoNpQ0
Post edited July 01, 2021 by finkleroy
*Begins to casually research the complex formula of relation between time-since-signal to 'event imminent'*
(looking for "hidden finkle clues for timing")

Well dang, got outwitted, I wonder if I will manage to post this before the 3rd iteration of the yt link :P
(I suggest J-alert for the 3rd one for general diversity)
It is now 12 minutes after midnight PST. Let the new month begin! (whatever it's called - i've lost track)
May I request Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night + Bloodstained: IGA's Back Pack (DLC) ?
May I request Disco Elysium?
And I'd like to nominate BranjoHello for Destroy All Humans.
From this massive update, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky + The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC would be my request
May i ask for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Can I ask for Horizon Zero Dawn?
May I have Battle Brothers with DLCs please?
May I please request Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition?
May I request please:
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
Thank you finkleroy!