It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Anna's Quest for June?
high rated
Crisco1492: May I request Anna's Quest for June?
Granted.
*waits until July 1st 2021, 12:01 AM EST to start refreshing the page.* :D
TheBigCore: *waits until July 1st 2021, 12:01 AM EST to start refreshing the page.* :D
Friendly reminder: Fink goes by a different time zone than EST. :)
(specifically PST/PDT, as listed in item number 7 of the OP post)

So the time you'd want to start checking(if in the eastern time zone) would be around 3AM.
Post edited June 29, 2021 by GamezRanker
BrickBat_lvl2: May I have Ion Fury?
Cavalary: You quoted the post with the rules, but didn't read them. The list of available games is in post 2... And that's IF you're eligible, which a quick search (admittedly, not flaw-proof method) would say you probably aren't.
You are almost correct.
I did read it through.
I am not eligible on grounds of me having my account active by any standards on the forum.
I have bought games here in the past (even just now bought the whole Ultima series) and though it doesn't give me any privilege when it comes to the rest of the rules, I wanted to try anyway (which is a crappy reason I guess).

It is possible I missed the game on the list (read over it) as I was multi tasking (excuses one might say).
Please bear with my noobness for now.

Thank you for actually responding.

Considering donations... Does that also include Steam keys? Cuz I have a lot of those (in bundles) which I don't need/want persé.

EDIT: Yes, found the link you were referring to: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_nongog_edition_remastered_redux/page1

... Wait, I shouldn't edit things... But more posts would be socially unwanted, so... Nevermind ^^"
Post edited June 29, 2021 by BrickBat_lvl2
BrickBat_lvl2: Considering donations... Does that also include Steam keys? Cuz I have a lot of those (in bundles) which I don't need/want persé.
If you have any and want to donate, you can send them to the OP of this thread(Finkleroy), and he'll add them to the proper giveaway.

BrickBat_lvl2: ... Wait, I shouldn't edit things... But more posts would be socially unwanted, so... Nevermind ^^"
It's all good....the no editing rule only applies to game request posts, not other posts like the one you just made. :)
Post edited June 29, 2021 by GamezRanker
Ruvika: Thanks to finkleroy and Gamez for the game! :D
GamezRanker: When you see Sly(in the game), tell him I said Hi. :)
I will do buddy, even if I have to die to do it :V
TheBigCore: *waits until July 1st 2021, 12:01 AM EST to start refreshing the page.* :D
GamezRanker: Friendly reminder: Fink goes by a different time zone than EST. :)
(specifically PST/PDT, as listed in item number 7 of the OP post)

So the time you'd want to start checking(if in the eastern time zone) would be around 3AM.
What time is that in Argentina? I don't understand time zones ._.
Post edited June 29, 2021 by Ruvika
Ruvika: What time is that in Argentina? I don't understand time zones ._.
Four in the morning (4 a.m.).
Ruvika: I will do buddy, even if I have to die to do it :V
Sly is actually the main player character....so you don't have to go to such drastic lengths. :)

*cough* check post 8985 above *cough*
Doc0075: art of rally - What I consider to be the best driving game on GOG. The graphical style won't appeal to everyone but the cars handle well and the level of challenge is just right.
Agreed. Add to this that the devs constantly support it - even on GOG, even using the beta channel on Galaxy for testing - and add additional features to it. I contacted them on discord because of some minor localisation issues and those were fixed in the update that followed a few days later. Really nice guys and a pretty addictive game. You will have getting used to not just speed up but instead managing throttle and breaks as good as possible. My personal highlight however is the integrated replay option. It has the possibility to fast forward, rewind, stop AND to access a photo mode which then again offers you the possibility to freeroam the camera (including titlting it), applying different filters and to make pictures which will then be part of your main menu. Then there is the ghost car option and the leaderboards with GOG AND Steam users in it. Last but not least: the devs are watching those leaderboards and block those that have oviously cheated with hacks (times of a few seconds instead of minutes i.e.). You can definitely see the dedication that went into this game.
Can I get the daggered Shadowrun Trilogy? thanks.
May I also ask for Shadowrun Trilogy?
Thank you so much finkleroy and Korotan for Stronghold Crusader HD! :)
Thank you Bapthomme for Anna's Quest and Finkleroy for running the giveaway!
mrkgnao: Four in the morning (4 a.m.).
Damn, that's really late for me :/

Oh, and thanks by the way! :D
Post edited June 30, 2021 by Ruvika